Would You Replaced It?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would You Replaced It?

Yesterday my son and I were in the third wreck in my F150 since I bought it Aug 2016. I have now been rear ended, T-boned, and just yesterday a lady didn't see me in the left lane and tried to get from the right lane to the median of a four lane highway while braking and caused an accident to the front of my truck. I have not been at fault for any of the accidents, but it is getting to the point where my family thinks I should get rid of the truck. They think it has a bad juju going with it. What would you guys do if you had been in three accidents in under two years in the same vehicle?
    Attached Files

bad luck hope you have not been injured. I would get rid of it while you can the car fax reports will kill you!

Comment

Keep driving it. My truck has a hood that won't latch,one dented door and one door that doesn't open from the outside. But I do things a little differently than most so....maybe I'm not the best person to ask. I think I had 1 last year not including hitting two Siberian Huskies on the highway and a few deer.

Comment

it has kept you alive for all 3.... keep on driving it!

Comment

Build a cage out of 2 3/8 tubing around the next one !

Comment

Surely you have used all the bad luck up now.

Comment

It's just a truck, and the accidents were just that. I wouldn't get rid of it over some kind of superstitious worry. But if you don't want to drive it because of all the damage and repairs, go ahead and trade.

Comment

Lol I'd be thinking about a lot more things than blaming the truck for these problems. Do you have a shrink?

Comment

That’s pretty crazy it’s hard to say whether to keep or get rid of it. My last truck before the one I’m in was rear ended by 4 other vehicles when a cement truck plowed through everyone on I-20. Then about 4 months later a woman pulled from a side road crossed in front me to go the opposite direction t-boned her like 3 days before Christmas. Then about 6 months went by and it got struck by lightning sitting in my driveway that took care of it so I didn’t get another chance. Good luck and glad y’all weren’t hurt.

Comment

rhino line it, throw a brush guard and steel reap bumper on, and keep on truckin

Comment

At least they have not been bad

Comment

She gone! Time for a new one.

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                          Lol I'd be thinking about a lot more things than blaming the truck for these problems. Do you have a shrink?
                          ???

Comment

Originally posted by Justin Spies View Post
                            ???
                            Exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by Justin Spies View Post
                              ???
                              Don't bother. It's what he does...

Comment

Working...
                              X