No announcement yet.

The Slockmaster strikes again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have this same blow gun. It wouldn’t surprise me at all if the dart went through. It’s crazy how hard it hits the target. I have no doubt it would kill a hog. Haven’t tried yet but it’s in the to do list.

Comment

He’s one of the few I like to watch anymore.

Comment

He's is the PRIME example of, "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up." That guy is the most proficient killing machine I've ever seen as an outdoorsman. His dove and duck hunts with archery equipment are absolutely amazing! I love watching his videos and such... don't care much for some of his shows as he associates himself with the likes of "Buck Medly" and such.

Comment

I'm impressed for sure. What an accomplished hunter with mad skills.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
            He's is the PRIME example of, "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up." That guy is the most proficient killing machine I've ever seen as an outdoorsman. His dove and duck hunts with archery equipment are absolutely amazing! I love watching his videos and such... don't care much for some of his shows as he associates himself with the likes of "Buck Medly" and such.
            Yessir....I always knew he was a good shot but seeing him shoot birds out of the sky on a REGULAR, CONSISTENT basis sealed the deal for me. If someone would have told me that was even possible prior to me seeing it with my own eyes I’d swear they were lying.

The dude is legit.....period.

Comment

If I ever get to the point where I feel that shooting game with my bow just isn't challenging enough, I'll know I've done something incredible.

Ol' Tim has made some crazy shots on all sorts of game (including shooting a grizzly in the head--in the wide open) with his bow. He's a very interesting character and I like watching his videos. Quite possibly the most accurate archer I've ever watched.

Comment

Originally posted by Rcole1310 View Post
                I’m not buying it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                No reason not to... Simply YouTube "Relentless Pursuit" and you'll be entertained all day with blowgun, bow, and spear kills. He is the man!

Comment

Originally posted by Rcole1310 View Post
                  I’m not buying it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  At least he doesn't have to break out the rifle if he can't get it done with his how.... he just breaks out the blowgun!

Comment

That is awesome!!

Comment

I'm in the camp of "Just because you can, doesnt mean you should".. I think.. ha

Comment

Originally posted by quarterback View Post
                        If I ever get to the point where I feel that shooting game with my bow just isn't challenging enough, I'll know I've done something incredible.

Ol' Tim has made some crazy shots on all sorts of game (including shooting a grizzly in the head--in the wide open) with his bow. He's a very interesting character and I like watching his videos. Quite possibly the most accurate archer I've ever watched.
                        You've never seen Ol' Lars Anderson shoot then. Talk about entertaining.

Hoggslayer
                        Last edited by Hoggslayer; 06-28-2018, 01:36 PM.

Comment

He got a grizzly with a spear at 10 yards today.

Hoggslayer

Comment

That’s a different looking grizzly. Looks like a color phase black bear

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                              He got a grizzly with a spear at 10 yards today.

Hoggslayer
                              Yeah idk about grizzly. A cub maybe lol.

He’s a good hunter. Heck of a shot. But he’s nuts. Annoying a lot of the time. But by all means hammer down man. I’m nobody important to impress lol

Comment

haha no way. I mean who sits around and goes today I am going bear hunting today with.... my blow dart gun!

Comment

Working...
                                X