Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you call it? Ranch or Lease/Deer Lease.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
    Deer ranch lease

Skinny
    Lol. You forgot farm.

Deer ranch lease farm.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
      Lol. You forgot farm.

Deer ranch lease farm.

Man I can’t do anything right today!!! [emoji3]

Skinny

Comment

We just bought ours about a month ago, 37 acres. Don't feel right calling it the Ranch cause its not big enough for that to me, although it does have a grazing lease for it. Hunting lease doesn't seem right cause I own it. But it gets called whatever comes out, Ranch, Property, Lease, Land, Camp, Hunting ... Whatever. The wife gets the point of what I am talking about so that's all that really matters I guess.

Comment

The lease

Comment

Lease or Deer Lease

Comment

The lease.

Comment

Lease

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I call it the lease, the ranch, deer camp.

Comment

The lease, the ranch if I get a confused look from the other person or the therapist's office. My friends know what the therapist's office means.

Comment

Deer Camp

Comment

I call it the farm. I am very fortunate to have a buddy that owns about 500 acres that I get to hunt for “free”. I put it in quotes because it doesn’t cost me any monetary amount but if he says he needs help with something I drop what I’m doing and help. He calls it the farm and I have just adopted it as well. When I leased I called it the lease.

Comment

I say I am headed to Junction. Wife asks how long I will be gone. I say a week or 2, not sure at this point. I could really get used to this thing called retirement

Comment

"the woods" or "headed south"

Comment

We call it by the town name.

“Headed to Goliad this Thursday”

My Leon co acreage is called the “farm”.
                              Dad started that in spite of raising nothing there but trees and yaupon.

BP

Comment

"Home away from Home." All we have to worry about is filling feeders, maintaining stands, keeping our RV's in good shape but NO fence work, mowing pastures, kicked my butt when we had our small ranch. The cost of a lease is a HELL of a lot CHEAPER than owning/paying the bank in my opinion!

But...still think about having my own acreage again without the neighbors on our acre now...

Comment

Working...
                                X