Cabela’s Outfitter Wooltimate Jacket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cabela’s Outfitter Wooltimate Jacket

I’m debating getting one. They are half off. Normally $129.99 on sale for $65.11.

Anyone have a positive or negative experience? Thanks.

awesome gear. super warm, kept me toasty on some cold hunts in Canada. Only drawback is the material does attract stickerburs.

Comment

There’s a thread with that deal posted. It was all good reviews, I ended up ordering one myself.

Comment

I have the vest and it works good for bow hunting.

Comment

Sorry guys for the repost. Please close the thread. I saw what I needed. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by HubCityThumper View Post
            Sorry guys for the repost. Please close the thread. I saw what I needed. Thank you.
            Don't worry about it.......have you seen how many "Recommend me a tire" threads we have?

Cabelas wooltimate stuff is allsome.

Comment

I have both the heavy and the lighter weight versions. I love the lighter weight that I have in jacket and vest, never hunt when it is cold enough for the heavy set.

Comment

Originally posted by HubCityThumper View Post
                I’m debating getting one. They are half off. Normally $129.99 on sale for $65.11.

Anyone have a positive or negative experience? Thanks.

I love mine! Warm comfortable and quiet!! It's my everyday jacket for about a year now. Well worth the money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X