Lost bow on side of the road!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost bow on side of the road!!!

I lost my bow tonight on the road between Fredricksburg and blanco... I know it's a huge long shot but it never hurts. It's a matthews heli m with lime green accents and it's in a Plano hard case. Thanks in advance

How?

Comment

Good luck in the search.

Comment

Wow not a good feeling.. good luck finding it !!

Comment

Which way did you go.I may head to the lease tomorrow and can go different ways.Ill keep an eye out.

Comment

Good luck. We found one a few years ago, a couple miles down the road from the house.
            Found its owner through the serial #.

So........ It could happen.

Comment

I had it strapped down on my flat bed... I came back 1888 to 1623. When I stopped I head my gun case fall off and I got it back, thank god.. it had 2 rifles and suppressors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty_shack View Post
                I had it strapped down on my flat bed... I came back 1888 to 1623. When I stopped I head my gun case fall off and I got it back, thank god.. it had 2 rifles and suppressors

Yea!!!

Hope it gets returned, you never know. I'd let the local PD's know its lost, maybe post some lost please return for reward signs along the route you took.

Comment

This brings up a good point and that is to maybe have a business card or phone contact info stored in your bow cases etc.

I have always believed that if people find something I lost that if I have a phone number, my cell, they will call. But if it is just nothing on it to find the owner then what can a person do turn it in ? Ok but to who etc. I found an awesome LED light that had fallen off a truck making a turn on the road, no I did not see it fall off just assumed that's what happened and I would have gladly called the owner if had a phone number on it. But I am the new owner now since I have no way to find who lost it. I bought a new charger cord on ebay and the rest is history.

RD

Comment

If it had been a bowtech, hoyt or PSE someone would have already found you and returned it. Hope you get the Mathews back.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                      If it had been a bowtech, hoyt or PSE someone would have already found you and returned it. Hope you get the Mathews back.
                      Yep.. since its a Mathews..its probably still where it fell ...unless a good Samaritan swapped it with an Elite..

just jokes...just jokes..
                      Hope you get it back.

Comment

Haha I told a buddy of mine, looks like I'll have to get a synergy now!

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                          Yep.. since its a Mathews..its probably still where it fell ...unless a good Samaritan swapped it with an Elite..

just jokes...just jokes..
                          Hope you get it back.

Lol

Sorry OP I know you don't want jokes on this thread but that was funny. Good luck.

Comment

Thanks everyone, I call both county Pd's this morning I just wanted to get this in front of some eyes just in case

Comment

I'll be making that drive Friday afternoon. I am sure it will be gone by then or already is, but I will keep an eye out.

Comment

Working...
                              X