Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What time of year are the big rebates on UTV offered??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What time of year are the big rebates on UTV offered??

Anyone in the business know when the big rebates on UTV will be offered. When I say big I mean 1k-2k..I'm interested in the Honda pioneer 1000.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The fifth of Never... However I have been looking lately at the Honda Pioneer 1000-5 and I have noticed some dealers are actually discounting them a good amount. But that's not a rebate. It is encouraging though... Used to be those dang Hondas were list+... guess they are a little more available now...

Comment

Let me know where y'all find a deal. I'm looking for one also.

Comment

From what I've seen, Polaris offers pretty good rebates on their current year models towards the end of the year. I bought a 2016 Ranger last month and saved about $1,600.

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
          From what I've seen, Polaris offers pretty good rebates on their current year models towards the end of the year. I bought a 2016 Ranger last month and saved about $1,600.

Skinny
          Yea, but was it a "rebate" or just a discount off list?... I don't recall seeing rebates??

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
            Yea, but was it a "rebate" or just a discount off list?... I don't recall seeing rebates??

Mine was not a rebate. Mine was $1,600 off the purchase price. Which is fine with me. A fella can lower the amount of tax paid like that. Pretty sure you'll pay more taxes on the purchase price and then again on the rebate. I don't know for sure but I didn't pay a dime in taxes on my Ranger.

Here ya go.

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
              Mine was not a rebate. Mine was $1,600 off the purchase price. Which is fine with me. A fella can lower the amount of tax paid like that. Pretty sure you'll pay more taxes on the purchase price and then again on the rebate. I don't know for sure but I didn't pay a dime in taxes on my Ranger.

Here ya go.

Skinny
              Well there you go! Rebate, and a nice one!

Comment

My buddy bought a can am a free weeks ago and they had a pretty good discount - moreso than the Yamaha and Polaris.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I Have been seeing those commercials for Polaris but that 3k rebate is on a razor 1000. I'm considering ranger but sat in a pioneer the other day and it was very comfortable. Still have not driven one yet.

Comment

There ya go... In Arkansas but might be worth the drive.
                    Attached Files

Comment

That's not a bad price at all but don't want to drive that far. Prices around Texas and Louisiana are around 14k+ for power steering models. Prolly will have to stick with a Ranger due to being about 2k cheaper.

Comment

Had to Rangers. Won't buy another. Only got $800 off of MSRP in Austin on a Honda today +10% off of acc.

Comment

Bought my first Ranger this year and I'm very impressed with it. We have had Kawasaki,Kabota and Gators and the Polaris has been by far the best one yet.

Comment

They are offering 1200 rebates on Ranger 900 only right now. Got a quote on base model with EPS for $11,662 drive out in Louisiana. The limited one will be $12,262. No tax in LA if your a Texas resident. The only down fall is it is a 4 hour drive one way for me but I save 1k. Spend about 100 in fuel.

Comment

Working...
                            X