Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Much needed rain

Getting some good rain around the Coleman area. THANK LORD

Hoping for some sort of moisture here. We need it in a bad way.

Comment

NADA here and we are well into a severe drought. The playa lakes in Lubbock are drying up quick!

Comment

It has been raining here since Saturday and they are forecasting 80-100% chance for the next 4 days. I’ll take it! (Other than I hope they are wrong about Saturday)

Comment

Yes sir, very much needed at my house. My pond pretty much empty as of last week. I actually bought barrels to catch water yesterday. I hope Jim Spencer's forecast is accurate with 3-4 inches over the next 2 weeks

Comment

Y’all can take all the rain y’all want. Down here in Montgomery county it’s been wet for 2 months! Got all this money out on the table and can’t do nothing about it because it’s done nothing but rain recently!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We got 1.5 inches here in Richland Springs, I am not complaining, but we could sure use a lot more. We will take all we can get.

Comment

Getting some in Brackettville also

Comment

The dust bowl is back to a fish bowl. Takes a good rain to fill up that hole and keep the deer away[emoji41]

Comment

About a half inch yesterday and about a half so far today here in Menard. Buddy from south of Sonora called and he had 4 inches last night.
                    Adios,
                    Gary

Comment

Y'all can have all of mine for the next couple months. Been swamped since Thanksgiving.

Comment

Originally posted by deerwatcher51 View Post
                        We got 1.5 inches here in Richland Springs, I am not complaining, but we could sure use a lot more. We will take all we can get.
                        Great to see this! I swear it's like that place has a bubble over it. Radar will show good rain moving that way but we rarely get any. I'll get excited then find out we got 2/10". Praying for more so keep us posted please.

I'll keep pushing all I can that way. We're waterlogged here with more on the way.

Comment

1 3/4 in Nocona. we sure needed it. I dumped it and brought it in before the sleet started.

Comment

Originally posted by deerwatcher51 View Post
                            Poured out another .75 from last night. Keep it coming!

Comment

You guys are welcome. I tried to start building my house in San Saba and that fired up the rain. It probably won't stop until I'm done.

Now if they would lift the burn ban!

Comment

Working...
                              X