Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I get more enfo on the zero stop

Comment

Here's a link to the promo for the BLACK X10004-16x50MOA.
      Shop the latest mirrorless & DSLR cameras and NIKKOR lenses from the official Nikon eCommerce site. Explore our innovations and photo equipment!

I haven't dialed one of the 2018 BLACK FX1000's in yet so I can't tell you. I do know it is a ture zero stop and the ones I used at SHOT Show did not have a mushy bottom at all. You truly hit zero and it stopped.

Mike, If you still have the Nikon bino's let me help you through the warranty return. I am sorry you were not taken care of properly the first time and I'll do whatever I can to help you out. I have literally been through 100's of scope's and bino's while doing freelance work with Nikon and I have only ever had 1 scope go down and that is because it was dropped off a concrete bench on to a concrete slab. Bent the rim around the bell and that was it. Maintained zero and we kept shooting.

I will see what I can do to find out moore info on the zero stop for you guys.

Comment

Setting zero stop on BLACK FX1000

Sorry it took so long but Nikon just put this out to show you how easy and solid the zero stop is on the BLACK FX1000.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

CODE - RS13 on Optics Planet gets you 13% off!

Comment

Outstanding!

The BLACK X1000 is already on sale for $50 off from Nikon, take another discount from OP. Thank you for passing that along.

Comment

Working...
            X