Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Current Events - Politics and Such

Old 03-15-2019, 10:45 AM   #51
Charles
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txsurveyor2014 View Post
OK, if all of this is true and there is a massive roundup of offenders, what does everyone think the left's response will be? They already burn cities and riot when they dont like something. You can predict their first response will be that this is Trump's first step towards a dictatorship or similar and then all hell will break loose in the normal places.
So we just turn a bling eye and sweep it under the rug like nothing ever happened?

The left is rioting every weekend in the northwest along with the far right wing nut cases.
Charles is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-15-2019, 10:56 AM   #52
Txsurveyor2014
Ten Point

Hunt In: Oklahoma and Angelina County

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles View Post
So we just turn a bling eye and sweep it under the rug like nothing ever happened?

The left is rioting every weekend in the northwest along with the far right wing nut cases.
Not quite sure how you made that illogical leap from what I stated. Nothing was said about sweeping anything under the rug. I simply asked what people thought their response would be, which you didnt bother answering.
Txsurveyor2014 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-15-2019, 11:00 AM   #53
Charles
Pope & Young

I still think they will continue to spread mayhem and hate like they are doing now.

They will continue to do the same with the next President and the next and the next.
Old 03-15-2019, 11:06 AM   #54
Txsurveyor2014
Ten Point

Hunt In: Oklahoma and Angelina County

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles View Post
I still think they will continue to spread mayhem and hate like they are doing now.

They will continue to do the same with the next President and the next and the next.
I agree with you 100%, but I think this would be on a scale that hasnt been seen before. If they lose all of their "leadership", it could get real ugly, real fast in almost every major city. Which, I guess, was what I was really getting at.
Txsurveyor2014 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-15-2019, 11:14 AM   #55
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Brady,McCulloch Cnty, Brazoria cnty, South Africa, Namibia

Quote:
OK, if all of this is true and there is a massive roundup of offenders, what does everyone think the left's response will be? They already burn cities and riot when they dont like something. You can predict their first response will be that this is Trump's first step towards a dictatorship or similar and then all hell will break loose in the normal places.
This country is one HUGE dry powder keg surrounded by even drier kindling.. This may be the spark that sets it off.. I'm not sure if this will or something else but I am sure that these people have to be rounded up and prosecuted.. No way should they be able to walk away from this after all they have done especially since there is absolute proof.... If this lights it off then so be it...
ttaxidermy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-15-2019, 11:46 AM   #56
SB09
Pope & Young

Quote:

We find out awfully quick who is a sheepdog and who is a sheep...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
SB09 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-15-2019, 07:29 PM   #57
RedRaider323
Eight Point

Hunt In: Robert Lee

This is worth the watch: https://youtu.be/3vw9N96E-aQ

Listen to President Trump's own words:

Best website for Viewing Q: https://qmap.pub/

Last edited by RedRaider323; 03-15-2019 at 07:50 PM.
RedRaider323 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-15-2019, 07:30 PM   #58
RedRaider323
Eight Point

Sealed indictments in USA through February 2019.
Attached Images

Last edited by RedRaider323; 03-15-2019 at 07:55 PM.
Old 03-15-2019, 10:23 PM   #59
texasdeerhunter
Ten Point

82,000+ sealed indictments is a lot. I am curious what causes, or justifies, requesting a sealed indictment?? Sexual assault cases would, I think, in a effort to protect the victim. Same thing with child abuse I suppose. I did notice Texas had a lot on there. Which seems to indicate that these indictments are more indicative of large population centers vs areas saturated with corrupt politicians
texasdeerhunter is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-15-2019, 10:45 PM   #60
RedRaider323
Eight Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
82,000+ sealed indictments is a lot. I am curious what causes, or justifies, requesting a sealed indictment?? Sexual assault cases would, I think, in a effort to protect the victim. Same thing with child abuse I suppose. I did notice Texas had a lot on there. Which seems to indicate that these indictments are more indicative of large population centers vs areas saturated with corrupt politicians
I'm not sure, not in law. Maybe a lawyer can chime in as to what would require a sealed indictment. I believe a lot of those numbers will involve trafficking of humans, drug rings, and the like.

Apparently, a man named John Huber, US ATTY out of Utah, was instructed by Sessions to investigate. He has a team of lawyers larger than Mueller, and has been working behind the scenes until recently. Today, Q pointed us to this article, in essence saying 'It has Begun'. Justice Department Article
Old 03-16-2019, 12:21 AM   #61
LFD2037
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Over yonder

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRaider323 View Post
I'm not sure, not in law. Maybe a lawyer can chime in as to what would require a sealed indictment. I believe a lot of those numbers will involve trafficking of humans, drug rings, and the like.

Apparently, a man named John Huber, US ATTY out of Utah, was instructed by Sessions to investigate. He has a team of lawyers larger than Mueller, and has been working behind the scenes until recently. Today, Q pointed us to this article, in essence saying 'It has Begun'. Justice Department Article
Q keeps saying it's coming, it'll be huge, heads are going to roll, yada, yada, yada. I've seen the list you posted before, or one just like it, a year or so ago. Nothing has happened to any of them. I've lost faith that anything will actually happen to any of the crooked politicians. They're all crooked & have crap on each other so nobody will rat anybody else out.
LFD2037 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-16-2019, 10:47 AM   #62
RedRaider323
Eight Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by LFD2037 View Post
Q keeps saying it's coming, it'll be huge, heads are going to roll, yada, yada, yada. I've seen the list you posted before, or one just like it, a year or so ago. Nothing has happened to any of them. I've lost faith that anything will actually happen to any of the crooked politicians. They're all crooked & have crap on each other so nobody will rat anybody else out.
I hear ya on the frustrations! I've left and come back several times since it started. Its been outright maddening at times knowing what we know, and these people keep walking the streets! Things are really picking up recently though. Lots of the past posts are coming back into play. Like stuff Q posted a year ago is happening now.

I will say, I hope "The Plan" works, because if it doesnt the alternative method will be deadly.
Old 03-16-2019, 11:17 AM   #63
Flex
Ten Point

Hunt In: The Bushes

Tagging this for updates.

I don't follow these things like I used too. Can add lots of unnecessary stress.

But hopefully this time it's actually going down.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Flex is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-19-2019, 01:48 PM   #64
SB09
Pope & Young

Doesn't appear this whole nightmare for them is going away when Senator Graham is talking about this stuff...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=5qQgiHKNTOg

Last edited by SB09; 03-19-2019 at 02:00 PM.
Old 03-19-2019, 01:54 PM   #65
Man
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Nacogdoches,Tx

Who exactly is the "Q" again? Someone in the White House? FBI?
Man is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-19-2019, 01:57 PM   #66
SB09
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man View Post
Who exactly is the "Q" again? Someone in the White House? FBI?
Q claims to be a high-level government insider with Q clearance (a United States Department of Energy security clearance with access to classified information) who had been instructed to post intelligence leaks straight to 4chan ďin order to covertly inform the public about POTUSís master plan to stage a countercoup against members of the deep stateĒ
Old 03-19-2019, 01:59 PM   #67
iamntxhunter
Pope & Young

Hunt In: North Texas

I have to admit that I am getting my hopes up even though I probably shouldn't.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
iamntxhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-19-2019, 02:17 PM   #68
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young

All of this and and yet there are many people who still make the silly "Tin Foil Hat" comments....... You still don't believe in conspiracies?? You still think it's a government of the people, for the people?? Bwaahaaaa..
Pull your heads out people.... Don't be so dam gullible.. Jeez!!! SMH

They didn't do this to Trump because that hate him, like Graham said, they did it to keep him from winning because they didn't want all of their 8 years of corruption exposed... They were desperate and scared...
I hope he fills GITMO to the capacity with these sorry, anti-American, traitors!!! And that would be going too easy on them in my opinion...
Old 03-19-2019, 02:20 PM   #69
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young

My bet is that Barry Hussein flees to his home country of Iran here shortly..
The heat is on now..
Old 03-19-2019, 02:22 PM   #70
SB09
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttaxidermy View Post
My bet is that Barry Hussein flees to his home country of Iran here shortly..
The heat is on now..
I'm betting if he does, they'll go get him. All of them that flee...
Old 03-19-2019, 06:23 PM   #71
Man
Pope & Young

I continue waiting for the first sign that something is going to happen.
Old 03-19-2019, 06:48 PM   #72
Charles
Pope & Young

When they make the arrest, I expect the FBI tactical team to raid their homes like they did the old dude down in Florida.
Old 03-19-2019, 07:12 PM   #73
iamntxhunter
Pope & Young

Obama WH counsel faces possible prosecution in Mueller-initiated probe

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/oba...nitiated-probe

Old 03-19-2019, 07:50 PM   #74
iamntxhunter
Pope & Young

Someone in State Department likely involved in bid to take down Trump: Herridge

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cat...resident-trump

Old 03-19-2019, 08:02 PM   #75
Artos
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Deep South TX

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamntxhunter View Post
Someone in State Department likely involved in bid to take down Trump: Herridge

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cat...resident-trump

Makes ya wonder if mueller is running across some of this takedown stuff & what he is/would do with any 411.

Sure feels like itís about to get very interesting but how deep will they go?? We all know takedown reaches back to Hillary. Bet she still skirts through all her bad deeds. Puppets will go down but the puppet master is untouchable
Artos is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-19-2019, 08:16 PM   #76
iamntxhunter
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artos View Post
Makes ya wonder if mueller is running across some of this takedown stuff & what he is/would do with any 411.

Sure feels like itís about to get very interesting but how deep will they go?? We all know takedown reaches back to Hillary. Bet she still skirts through all her bad deeds. Puppets will go down but the puppet master is untouchable
I think the same way honestly but for some reason I feel like this is different due to the fact that this country is really at a crossroad. If the people responsible aren't brought to justice I think history will look back on this as the beginning of TYRANNY in the USA which I believe will lead to a civil war and a revolution.

Old 03-19-2019, 09:00 PM   #77
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young

Quote:

Yep.. This is going to back fire on the dems in a big way.. I'm thinking that while investigating Trump Mueller found more corruption and illegal activity, committed by the dems, than he could turn a blind eye..
Old 03-19-2019, 09:17 PM   #78
brysdad
Ten Point

Won’t nothing happen.
brysdad is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-19-2019, 09:49 PM   #79
stickerpatch59
Pope & Young

Hunt In: gonzales, and....

Quote:
Originally Posted by brysdad View Post
Wonít nothing happen.
i'm kinda tracking with this.

it would be great if the persons that perpetuated this whole bag of $#!+ would be held accountable, but I doubt very seriously that anything will ever happen to them.
stickerpatch59 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-20-2019, 09:04 AM   #80
AZST_bowhunter
Ten Point

Quote:
One of the big claims is there a HUGE number of Pedo's in the elite class... There is a video on the YouTube that claims is John Podesta beating/assaulting a child.
AZST_bowhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-20-2019, 10:06 AM   #81
Playa
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Coleman

Quote:
Wonít nothing happen.
This is my thought too. This isnít David vs Goliath, itís David vesus the entire Philastine army. Nobody but Trump wants to change the current system because they are all benefiting greatly for it. In fact, I think the odds of Trump suddenly dying are greater than a mass round up. When a coup fails, assassination is the next most likely solution
Playa is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-20-2019, 11:30 AM   #82
diamond10x
Ten Point

Hunt In: Kinney and Bexar counties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playa View Post
This is my thought too. This isnít David vs Goliath, itís David vesus the entire Philastine army. Nobody but Trump wants to change the current system because they are all benefiting greatly for it. In fact, I think the odds of Trump suddenly dying are greater than a mass round up. When a coup fails, assassination is the next most likely solution
I think they all know if they tried or anyone tried that, just about every person, especially anyone who is against trump, would have a ton of crosshairs on their back by the mass not just a few radical nuts.

I remember back during the Kavanaugh ordeal trump made a statement about him having tons and tons of dirt (proof to back it up) on a lot of people but he wasnít going to release it because it wasnít the right time. I honestly think heís weighing out options with his team of when the time will be to do it. Some scenarios where he begins to clean shop:

1. He wins 2020 and in the next four years he slowly lets it all out, eventually letting it all out before 2024.

2. He releases tidbits here and there during the campaign of 2020 as we get closer to knock off key challengers then the new term begins and he starts releasing things throughout his second term.

3. Last option (most unlikely) he doesnít get elected 2020 and between nov 6 and Jan when he leaves office he dumps it all and puts in executive action/orders to get all of them just like obama did in his last 2 months to try and derail the election because Hillary lost.
diamond10x is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-20-2019, 06:29 PM   #83
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

Hunt In: San Saba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draco View Post
Right after Trump got elected, I read a piece about Obama,Clinton, Jarrett and some others buying places in Dubai which has no extradition with the U.S. I think they may be ready to high tail it.
I will chip in for anyone who could drag their rear ends back here to be hung.

Quote:
Let them riot. Sooner or later we will hit that boiling point. The sooner it happens the better IMO
RiverRat1 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-20-2019, 06:44 PM   #84
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

Hunt In: San Saba

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamond10x View Post
I think they all know if they tried or anyone tried that, just about every person, especially anyone who is against trump, would have a ton of crosshairs on their back by the mass not just a few radical nuts.

I remember back during the Kavanaugh ordeal trump made a statement about him having tons and tons of dirt (proof to back it up) on a lot of people but he wasnít going to release it because it wasnít the right time. I honestly think heís weighing out options with his team of when the time will be to do it. Some scenarios where he begins to clean shop:

1. He wins 2020 and in the next four years he slowly lets it all out, eventually letting it all out before 2024.

2. He releases tidbits here and there during the campaign of 2020 as we get closer to knock off key challengers then the new term begins and he starts releasing things throughout his second term.

3. Last option (most unlikely) he doesnít get elected 2020 and between nov 6 and Jan when he leaves office he dumps it all and puts in executive action/orders to get all of them just like obama did in his last 2 months to try and derail the election because Hillary lost.
IMO these are all bad ideas. If Trump is sitting on proof of crimes he should release it ASAP....period.

And "time" is stupid people's enemy. Since most people are stupid if you release over time they never get the full picture because they forget so fast.

I know one thing that will most likely happen. Nothing, until the crap hits the fan. Media will remain mostly silent, stock markets will ignore the noise..Until Bam! Overnight every media outlet, once they realize it can't be contained, will start coverage 24/7.. and markets will tank.

We are just no longer a logical society.
RiverRat1 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-20-2019, 07:51 PM   #85
texansfan
Ten Point

Hunt In: South Texas

Quote:
$700k for a house (in Houston) seems like a lot (out is twice-three times the median)
But in California that will get you a 2br 1ba in the middle of the ghetto (no seriously, 700k gets you in the ghetto in LA & San Diego)

Basically we would have to see numbers for four year
Periods back into the 80s to see if 82k is a lot or not
texansfan is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-20-2019, 09:37 PM   #86
Playa
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Coleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by texansfan View Post
$700k for a house (in Houston) seems like a lot (out is twice-three times the median)
But in California that will get you a 2br 1ba in the middle of the ghetto (no seriously, 700k gets you in the ghetto in LA & San Diego)

Basically we would have to see numbers for four year
Periods back into the 80s to see if 82k is a lot or not
Yo Texansfan, did you relocate up to dusty west Texas? I see your location displays Littlefield, home of Waylon!
Playa is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-20-2019, 10:43 PM   #87
Artos
Pope & Young

If half of what Hannity said tonight is accurate...holy crap we gotta entertaining circus in our future. Catch it if you got time. Crazy
Old 03-20-2019, 11:00 PM   #88
brysdad
Ten Point

Quote:
If half of what Hannity said tonight is accurate...holy crap we gotta entertaining circus in our future. Catch it if you got time. Crazy
Okay, what did Hannity say?
brysdad is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-20-2019, 11:22 PM   #89
Johnny44
Ten Point

I pray
Johnny44 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-20-2019, 11:46 PM   #90
txhunt7
Four Point

Well, I guess my response to the left would be that I'd rather have a red white and blue dictator than the socialist AOC lovin POS party in control.
If everyone screamed as loud as Hannity, the socialists would run for the hills and the deep state would resign. Not enough Americans upset yet! Not until the they start getting serious about removing our constitutional rights - Ruth G was wanting to dissolve the constitution !
No one other than a few seem to react while out great country is being overrun with idiots.
Lock her up!
txhunt7 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-21-2019, 10:22 AM   #91
Man
Pope & Young

Quote:
Okay, what did Hannity say?
x2

There seems to be something stirring between Hillary and Ukranians
Old 03-21-2019, 10:51 AM   #92
Johnny Dangerr
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Killing Stuff These Days

Just watched it. Grrrrrrr...............
Johnny Dangerr is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-21-2019, 01:40 PM   #93
Artos
Pope & Young

Pretty lengthy and suggest watching the whole deal from yesterday...yes Ukraine has or sounds like they will file charges regarding collusion for the witch to win the 2016 election. Sounds like a storm is coming & sure Hannity will have a follow up today if you canít find it
Old 03-21-2019, 01:50 PM   #94
SB09
Pope & Young

Quote:
Pretty lengthy and suggest watching the whole deal from yesterday...yes Ukraine has or sounds like they will file charges regarding collusion for the witch to win the 2016 election. Sounds like a storm is coming & sure Hannity will have a follow up today if you canít find it

It sure does sound like a storm. Theyíve supposedly even got a voice recording of that Ukraine group discussing trying to influence the election in Hillaryís favor. That, along with the million and million that went back and forth between Hillary and those people.... Sure isnít looking good for that lady.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Old 03-21-2019, 01:52 PM   #95
diamond10x
Ten Point

Hunt In: Kinney and Bexar counties

Quote:
Watched this morning and I sure hope it all comes to fruition! Would have been nice if they had the ol witch herself on tape communicating with the Ukrainian.
diamond10x is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-21-2019, 11:05 PM   #96
Johnny44
Ten Point

I sure hope it ain’t just clouding up like a storm then blowing away
Johnny44 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-22-2019, 09:08 AM   #97
Johnny
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Montgomery & Madison Counties

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Johnny is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-22-2019, 10:42 AM   #98
Man
Pope & Young

I am already hearing from the left (on twitter)....."the election is long over leave Hillary alone already"
Old 03-22-2019, 10:44 AM   #99
SB09
Pope & Young

Quote:
I am already hearing from the left (on twitter)....."the election is long over leave Hillary alone already"
Reply with, "You leave Trump alone first..."
Old 03-22-2019, 01:30 PM   #100
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young

Quote:
I bet they are saying that now and for good reason... You gotta love it.. She went from a hero to a zero in a blink of an eye... Abort, Abort, Abort.
Let the feeding frenzy begin..