Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Current Events - Politics and Such

Old 02-25-2019, 04:18 PM   #51
Rcole1310
Eight Point

Hunt In: Brackettville,TX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landrover View Post
heck, Im still trying to figure out why we did not cut ties with Saudi Arabia, refuse to let their diplomats leave our shores, drop a precision nuke on them and take over the oil fields that remained???

Yeah, the Saudiís at NOT our friends. I hate that each administration bends over for them. Afraid of them dropping the oil prices agin I suspect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rcole1310 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-25-2019, 08:54 PM   #52
Vermin93
Ten Point

Hunt In: North TX, OK, TN

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverRat1 View Post
But how else can he bash Christianity? I guess he could look for the small crazy cults they claim to be Christian and then act like they are the majority.

They will never understand the difference between religion and what stupid people do with it.

Lots of people are stupid. A lot claim to be of a certain religion but most are not. Just because a person is raised "x" and says they are "x" does not mean they actually believe "x's" teachings.
Not hard to bash conservative Christianity in the past 200 years. All one has to do is take an objective view of US history.

It's easy to correlate and differentiate religion and what stupid people do with it. Have you ever read the Bible objectively? I'm not talking about your favorite parts of the New Testament. I'm talking about the whole thing, cover to cover. Would you consider yourself a fundamentalist? If so, I'd like to understand what parts of the Bible, if any, you dismiss and why.
Vermin93 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-02-2019, 01:13 PM   #53
Playa
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Coleman

This poster was on display in the rotunda Iíd the WV state house.
Name:  300D9720-5A04-49CB-A483-17EFA2ED688C.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  44.9 KB

Itís been labeled racist, which is ironic because her statements that are America and anti Israel are not...
Playa is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-02-2019, 03:16 PM   #54
Thumper
Pope & Young

Quote:
heck, Im still trying to figure out why we did not cut ties with Saudi Arabia, refuse to let their diplomats leave our shores, drop a precision nuke on them and take over the oil fields that remained???
That is exactly what OBL and the Taliban wanted. As it turns out the powers in Saudi Arabia are now actually fighting radical Muslims to keep their power. Just like our Radical LWL's are fighting Trump to keep their's.
Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-02-2019, 03:36 PM   #55
Landrover
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Wherever & Whenever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
That is exactly what OBL and the Taliban wanted. As it turns out the powers in Saudi Arabia are now actually fighting radical Muslims to keep their power.
Osama Bin Laden and Taliban have that on record or is that an assumption based on todays events???
So we as Americans should be happy we did not whack Saudi Arabia when the towers fell? I am confused...Ö.I think.
Landrover is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-03-2019, 02:08 AM   #56
Thumper
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
That is exactly what OBL and[ Al-Qaeda] wanted. As it turns out the powers in Saudi Arabia are now actually fighting radical Muslims to keep their power. Just like our Radical LWL's are fighting Trump to keep their's.
Fify.

Quote:
Osama Bin Laden and Taliban have that on record or is that an assumption based on todays events???
So we as Americans should be happy we did not whack Saudi Arabia when the towers fell? I am confused...Ö.I think.
Its not the first time........
Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-03-2019, 08:46 AM   #57
flywise
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Blanco, Nacadoches,NewMexico,Colorado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playa View Post
This poster was on display in the rotunda Iíd the WV state house.
Attachment 948000

Itís been labeled racist, which is ironic because her statements that are America and anti Israel are not...
America forgot just about 8 years after that attack.
flywise is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top