Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Current Events - Politics and Such

Old 03-04-2019, 06:42 PM   #1
locolobo
Six Point

Hunt In: Somewhere in TX
Default I'm p****d

Just got finished watching coverage of the Dems new "investigation" on ABC & CBS both (don't watch NBC). Seems they are expanding their investigation to
" whether DJT has benefited financially from is presidency".
Let me ask you. Has any president, in the past 100 years,no matter which party they represented, not benefited financially from his position? Don't have statistics but, prolly not. How did the Clinton's and O'bama's go from "well off" to "substantially rich" in the space of 8 yrs.?
The TV stations published a list of around 100 names the house was going to "subpoena" to find out if DJT had benefited financially from their relationship. They can't find anything with what started as "Russian collusion" So they have expanded it to anything that he has done wrong.
Which brings to mind a few old sayings. Such as: Let those who have done no wrong cast the first stone. And: Folks who live in glass houses...
May not be direct quotes but you get the drift!
Bastids!
locolobo is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-04-2019, 06:48 PM   #2
TXHunter12
Ten Point

As far as benefiting the swamp makes almost all politicians rich on both sides.
TXHunter12 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-04-2019, 07:17 PM   #3
MBV77
Ten Point

Hunt In: Clay County
Default I'm p****d

No reason to get pizzed. This circus just keeps getting more entertaining every day.

I can’t wait for election night 2020 when President Trump is re-elected. There are going to be some melt downs of monumental proportions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MBV77 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-04-2019, 07:47 PM   #4
Playa
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Coleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBV77 View Post
No reason to get pizzed. This circus just keeps getting more entertaining every day.

I can’t wait for election night 2020 when President Trump is re-elected. There are going to be some melt downs of monumental proportions.

Worst case scenario they find campaign finance breaches and he gets impeached. Best case scenario, the deeper they dig the more dirt they find for 2020.

Make no mistake this is a long play, but they might His the short play too if they get lucky.
Playa is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-04-2019, 08:00 PM   #5
BowBuddy2
Four Point

Just a bunch of Pendeckos

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
BowBuddy2 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-04-2019, 08:04 PM   #6
BowBuddy2
Four Point

It wont be long long

Old 03-04-2019, 08:16 PM   #7
Johnny Dangerr
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Mainly Guide Now

Again the Dems teaching the Repubs how to play the game. {No more Obama's ever}

No college records
No birth certificate
No baby pictures
People buying them houses
Michelle's name was Michael the first year of college
Bill Ayers
Both were forced out of their law license, she was going to jail........

On and on and on. They hit us with the nucular option and now we are using it against them. We are learning how to charge and jail anyone they send our way - from them.
Idiots..............
Johnny Dangerr is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-04-2019, 08:33 PM   #8
BowBuddy2
Four Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post

No college records
No birth certificate
No baby pictures
Bill Ayers

On and on and on. They hit us with the nucular option and now we are using it against them. We are learning how to charge and jail anyone they send our way - from them.
Idiots..............

Michelle had a Penis?

Old 03-04-2019, 08:38 PM   #9
MBV77
Ten Point

Hunt In: Clay County

Quote:
Originally Posted by BowBuddy2 View Post
Michelle had a Penis?

Has, not had

MBV77 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-04-2019, 08:47 PM   #10
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

Hunt In: San Saba

A few TBHers said when Trump was first elected this would happen. And I'm afraid the liberals will not give up until the bitter end.

Either way this will for sure get scary as heck. Time for real Americans to make their stand is coming real soon.
RiverRat1 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-05-2019, 04:39 AM   #11
Traildust
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Looking!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverRat1 View Post
A few TBHers said when Trump was first elected this would happen. And I'm afraid the liberals will not give up until the bitter end.

Either way this will for sure get scary as heck. Time for real Americans to make their stand is coming real soon.
What are you gonna do?
Traildust is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-05-2019, 06:59 AM   #12
Clay C
Ten Point

Investigate a person until you find a crime. It's about as totalitarian as it gets.

There are a few good little statist on here that have admitted they are okay with that because Trump insulted some people.
Clay C is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-05-2019, 07:18 AM   #13
jer_james
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post

No college records
No birth certificate
No baby pictures
Bill Ayers

Idiots..............
Q: Did Barack and Michelle Obama “surrender” their law licenses to avoid ethics charges?

A: No. A court official confirms that no public disciplinary proceeding has ever been brought against either of them, contrary to a false Internet rumor. By voluntarily inactivating their licenses, they avoid a requirement to take continuing education classes and pay hundreds of dollars in annual fees. Both could practice law again if they chose to do so.

I actually enjoy reading everything, even if you don't necessarily agree with the point of view.
jer_james is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-05-2019, 07:19 AM   #14
jer_james
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay C View Post
Investigate a person until you find a crime. It's about as totalitarian as it gets.

There are a few good little statist on here that have admitted they are okay with that because Trump insulted some people.
I want things to get done - these lawsuits and threats of impeachment are as dumb now as they were when they were going after President Obama.
Old 03-05-2019, 07:20 AM   #15
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

Hunt In: San Saba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traildust View Post
What are you gonna do?
Like from that one movie... I'll tell you exactly what I'm going to do! I will sit back and take it because it costs too much to fight it!

Probably nothing. Sooner or later I'd hope someone starts something that rational people can get behind. I say we all rally behind Trump.
RiverRat1 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-05-2019, 07:20 AM   #16
Clay C
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by jer_james View Post
I want things to get done - these lawsuits and threats of impeachment are as dumb now as they were when they were going after President Obama.
I wasn't referring to you.
Old 03-05-2019, 07:21 AM   #17
jer_james
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay C View Post
I wasn't referring to you.
Oh, I know, lol. I was just adding on to your statement
Old 03-05-2019, 07:34 AM   #18
Traildust
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverRat1 View Post
Like from that one movie... I'll tell you exactly what I'm going to do! I will sit back and take it because it costs too much to fight it!

Probably nothing. Sooner or later I'd hope someone starts something that rational people can get behind. I say we all rally behind Trump.
Hard to compete with "FREE"

When I made to 5 hour trip from Alvin to Doss in November.....I was amazed at the number of Beto signs I saw as I weaved my way thru the back roads. Dudes an idiot but came dam close to taking the senate seat. Democrats are selling a better pipe dream.
Old 03-05-2019, 07:37 AM   #19
Leemo
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traildust View Post
Hard to compete with "FREE"

When I made to 5 hour trip from Alvin to Doss in November.....I was amazed at the number of Beto signs I saw as I weaved my way thru the back roads. Dudes an idiot but came dam close to taking the senate seat. Democrats are selling a better pipe dream.
Dumbing down of a nation
Leemo is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-05-2019, 07:44 AM   #20
Traildust
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leemo View Post
Dumbing down of a nation
Ya, but they vote.
Old 03-05-2019, 09:00 AM   #21
MacDaddy67
Ten Point

Instead of investigating how a Billionaire became a politician, perhaps they should investigate how politicians become millionaires...
MacDaddy67 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-05-2019, 09:07 AM   #22
Man
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Nacogdoches,Tx

Lavrentiy Beria, the most ruthless and longest-serving secret police chief in Joseph Stalin’s reign of terror in Russia and Eastern Europe, bragged that he could prove criminal conduct on anyone, even the innocent.

“Show me the man and I’ll show you the crime” was Beria’s infamous boast. He served as deputy premier from 1941 until Stalin’s death in 1953, supervising the expansion of the gulags and other secret detention facilities for political prisoners.
Man is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-05-2019, 09:10 AM   #23
batmaninja
Ten Point

Hunt In: Hill Country

New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Saikat Chakrabarti, the progressive firebrand's multimillionaire chief of staff, apparently violated campaign finance law by funneling nearly $1 million in contributions from political action committees Chakrabarti established to private companies that he also controlled, according to an explosive complaint filed Monday with the Federal Election Commission (FEC) and obtained by Fox News.

Amid the allegations, a former FEC commissioner late Monday suggested in an interview with The Daily Caller News Foundation that Ocasio-Cortez and her team could separately be facing major fines and potentially even jail time if they were knowingly and willfully violating the law by hiding their control of the Justice Democrats political action committee (PAC). Such an arrangement could have allowed Ocasio-Cortez's campaign to receive donations in excess of the normal limit, by pooling contributions to both the PAC and the campaign itself.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/oca...plaint-alleges

Ohh O
batmaninja is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-05-2019, 09:15 AM   #24
Clay C
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man View Post
Lavrentiy Beria, the most ruthless and longest-serving secret police chief in Joseph Stalin’s reign of terror in Russia and Eastern Europe, bragged that he could prove criminal conduct on anyone, even the innocent.

“Show me the man and I’ll show you the crime” was Beria’s infamous boast. He served as deputy premier from 1941 until Stalin’s death in 1953, supervising the expansion of the gulags and other secret detention facilities for political prisoners.
Hmmm. We have a prosecutor that works under cloak and dagger, violently raids non violent offenders homes and offices, has a seemingly endless budget, is not accountable to Congress, is exclaimed to have immunity form executive accountability for political reasons, has a seemingly endless scope of investigation, and has a shady history of doing whatever it takes to keep people he knows to be innocent locked up. Hmmmm...
Old 03-05-2019, 09:43 AM   #25
Man
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Nacogdoches,Tx

Plain and simple..people are fleeing the democrat plantations in droves. Especially blacks and gays. This is without a doubt upsetting the hate filled white liberal plantation owners. Causing them to take any little sense of principle, pride, honesty, values they had left and throwing that away to take down Trump at all cost in hopes of recouping some/most of their runaways.
Maybe they will make every child in a public school have to watch Roots 2x's now to ensure they know their place as a punishment for these runaways.
Man is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-05-2019, 10:14 AM   #26
muzzlebrake
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Sterling County

Quote:
Originally Posted by macdaddy67 View Post
instead of investigating how a billionaire became a politician, perhaps they should investigate how politicians become millionaires...
x1000
muzzlebrake is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-05-2019, 10:27 AM   #27
Clay C
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
Instead of investigating how a Billionaire became a politician, perhaps they should investigate how politicians become millionaires...
The entire reason they are furiously trying to illegitimate Trump is because they are scared of being investigated themselves. An outsider came in to their shindig and went straight to the top without having to play in the dirt. Which seriously disrupts the safety net of mutually assured destruction.
Old 03-05-2019, 04:43 PM   #28
donpablo
Ten Point

Hunt In: Iraan, Culberson County & Public Land

Quote:
Originally Posted by locolobo View Post
Just got finished watching coverage of the Dems new "investigation" on ABC & CBS both (don't watch NBC). Seems they are expanding their investigation to
" whether DJT has benefited financially from is presidency".
Let me ask you. Has any president, in the past 100 years,no matter which party they represented, not benefited financially from his position? Don't have statistics but, prolly not. How did the Clinton's and O'bama's go from "well off" to "substantially rich" in the space of 8 yrs.?
The TV stations published a list of around 100 names the house was going to "subpoena" to find out if DJT had benefited financially from their relationship. They can't find anything with what started as "Russian collusion" So they have expanded it to anything that he has done wrong.
Which brings to mind a few old sayings. Such as: Let those who have done no wrong cast the first stone. And: Folks who live in glass houses...
May not be direct quotes but you get the drift!
Bastids!
I think this is a good idea but needs to be expanded to all members of congress too.
donpablo is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-07-2019, 07:16 AM   #29
locolobo
Six Point

Hunt In: Somewhere in TX

Quote:
Originally Posted by donpablo View Post
I think this is a good idea but needs to be expanded to all members of congress too.
Yes
locolobo is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-07-2019, 08:21 AM   #30
UncleBubba
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Dickens, Hunt, and Red River Co.

Quote:
Originally Posted by locolobo View Post
Yes
X3
UncleBubba is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-07-2019, 10:08 AM   #31
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Brady,McCulloch Cnty, Brazoria cnty, South Africa, Namibia

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
Heck that's easy... Bribes and cartel money... It's not a secret.. It should be obvious actually.. They have been above the law for a very long time and know it but times are changing..

Make no mistake. While the swamp is digging deep into Trump he has folks digging deep into them too and they know it and they are scared chitless.. Desperate... Things will get much more interstitial before this is over....
ttaxidermy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-07-2019, 10:26 AM   #32
rtp
Pope & Young

Hunt In: open range

Quote:
Originally Posted by jer_james View Post
Remind me when Congress was going after Obama.
rtp is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-07-2019, 11:45 AM   #33
Traildust
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtp View Post
Remind me when Congress was going after Obama.
He must be talking about the IRS targeting of conservative groups bs, Fast and Furious cover-up and the Clinton Benghazi cover-up....all fake news