My 2020 Hog Odyssey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 2020 Hog Odyssey

2020 has been one for the books, and I'm sure we will all be happy to see it in the rearview mirror. In January I set a goal of a pig per month. Not as easy as it sounds as my lease is over 3 hours away, and while we have pigs we are not "overrun" with them. It seemed a good way to get out of the house and do something that is my favorite stress reliever though. The below link is my Bublup Roll cataloging how that has gone:

A Hog A Month, Makes 2020 Bearable

Very cool! Great write ups

Comment

Originally posted by sooner6969 View Post
      Very cool! Great write ups
      Thanks!

Comment

Good stuff Matt. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
          Good stuff Matt. Thanks for sharing!
          Welcome! I think one of the best things about bowhunting is sharing the stories.

Comment

I too am a hog hunter (last lease I was on I earned the nickname "the pig murderin' fool" from the landowner's main squeeze. I think I enjoyed reading your stories as much as any I've read here---keep it up. And, I think I'll go for a sit next week.

Comment

Love the stories.

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
                I too am a hog hunter (last lease I was on I earned the nickname "the pig murderin' fool" from the landowner's main squeeze. I think I enjoyed reading your stories as much as any I've read here---keep it up. And, I think I'll go for a sit next week.
                Get after em.

Comment

Originally posted by Loneaggie View Post
                  Welcome! I think one of the best things about bowhunting is sharing the stories.

As is reading or watching others' stories. .... good stuff Matt. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    As is reading or watching others' stories. .... good stuff Matt. Thanks for sharing!

For sure. I need to figure out how to get video consistently. Stalking at night makes that challenging.

Comment

That is great material. I appreciate you sharing. I like hunting pigs also especially the smart ones.

Keep up the information as your year keeps going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What a great read. Thanks.

Comment

That is awesome. Please don’t stop doing this and thank you for sharing

Comment

Great write ,story,photos thx for share

Comment

Originally posted by Statton48 View Post
                              That is awesome. Please don’t stop doing this and thank you for sharing
                              Yes sir, the plan is keep adding to it, and just leave a note when I update it.

Comment

Working...
                              X