Elite Ritual???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elite Ritual???

Thoughts about the Elite Ritual? I am thinking about switching from a Halon 32 6.

Anyone have any feedback. This would be my first Elite.

its on my list to test shoot this weekend

Comment

LOVE mine. The 2018 model is what I have and it is 33” ATA. The 2019 is 30” ATA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I thought the draw cycles at 29/70 were very similar with a slight edge to the Ritual. Limbstops on the Ritual give a harder backwall than the H32 and adjustable letoff, but I found I shoot better with backtension on cable stops. I my opinion the grip is near perfect on the Ritual but the H32 isn't terrible. The Ritual seemed to balance/hold better than the H32 with just rests installed and seemed lighter. The riser coating on the Elite is noticeably better.

The differences are subtle so it might not be worth the cost to "upgrade" and your current bow might feel better anyways.

However, I think it's definitely worth a test shot, but bring your H32 for side-by-side comparison/shots.

Full Disclosure: early this year I ended up with a PSE Evolve 35, but the Ritual was 2nd place.

PS for additional unsolicited input: The new Traverse eliminated every "advantage" the Ritual had over the H32 except hanging weight, but it balances better than the Ritual so I don't notice it. If the Traverse was available last year, it would have tied with my Evolve 35 and made for a tough decision.

Comment

Working...
        X