Funeral question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
    i'll be cremated. I'll have them dump me somewhere nice when they're done. That way if my family wants to come see me, they can go somewhere nice, not a cemetery.
    exactly!!

Comment

I dearly loved my grandparents. I have NEVER been back to the grave. They ain't there, why would I go? Their memory is with me always.

For me, make me into something else then take me to the woods, to the lake, to the yard, to the street...whatever, I just don't see any need to use up perfectly good land for cemeteries.

From dust to dust, ashes to ashes. I will be gone in a flash, burn down the building.

Comment

Interesting feedback. Blake, I hope in outlive you because I want to be at that party.
        Last edited by AntlerCollector; 02-20-2018, 02:50 PM.

Comment

I would prefer to be cremated. That said, assuming my wife outlives me and we can afford whatever option would make her and my children most comfortable then I don't care what she chooses to do with my body, after-all I'll be dead anyways.

Comment

I hate funerals

Lol
            Me too...

Comment

At nearly 71, you can bet I've thought this out. Cremation, no service, nothing. Just my few friends getting together, if they want to, and no sad singing and wringing of hands. Scatter the ashes, bury them in a fruit jar, I don't care. After all, I ain't gonna be there !

Comment

I want whatever is salvageable to be donated and then cremated. I've told my wife that I want a celebration of life and my ashes available in some tiny containers for my friends to take with them. Then when they are doing something (roping, hunting, fishing, whatever) and have a memory of me to dump me out right there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We just had my moms funeral a few hours ago My mom was always worried about how she would look in the casket and I was afraid to go see her after the funeral home got her all done but I’m super glad I did she looked amazing the best she has looked in years after suffering with liver and kidney disease brought on by bad diabetes! That being said I think I will let them just put me in a casket and put me in the ground at the cemetery close to her !

Comment

It’s in writing I will be cremated. I also told my wife and kids they don’t have to pick up the ashes if they don’t want to. But I’m the guy that left all my stuff to Aubul the cashier at the convenience store just to p!$$ them off one last time. Lol GOF forever

Comment

Dig a hole, throw me in it, and plant a tree on top.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
                        We just had my moms funeral a few hours ago My mom was always worried about how she would look in the casket and I was afraid to go see her after the funeral home got her all done but I’m super glad I did she looked amazing the best she has looked in years after suffering with liver and kidney disease brought on by bad diabetes! That being said I think I will let them just put me in a casket and put me in the ground at the cemetery close to her !
                        Sorry to hear about your mom buried my step dad of 37 years Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by 125Dad View Post
                          Sorry to hear about your mom buried my step dad of 37 years Monday.
                          Thank you . Sorry about your step dad they are in a better place with no pain !

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
                            My wish is to be cremated and my ashes dumped into a feeder and spun out with the corn.
                            Lol, you serious Clark?

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
                              Lol, you serious Clark?
                              DEAD serious

Comment

I will be cremated. For one, I dont want the expense for my family, 2nd, I dont want people visiting me at a cemetary, I am not there. I want my ashes spread across my favorite hunting and fishing places. I do want a memorial service, but NO crying. I want some tubs of beer and liquor pouring, music playing and all of my friends talking about the stupid stuff I did in my life.

Comment

Working...
                                X