Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice!

Comment

I'm eating lunch in SFO getting ready to fly to Hong Kong for 5 days of work.

I hope I'm not flying back in a cargo plane filled with rubber dog ****!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

No good BBQ in Hong Kong. But I did eat dim sum pork buns and a side of thin spaghetti with soy sauce and a side of corn on the cob- in a breakfast buffet.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          I got to belly up to THE bar from the saloon in San Antonio in Lonesome Dove....A LOT of times.

Did some work behind it as well.

My hero... where's it at!!!

Comment

Well, it's official!
            Turned in the paperwwork naming my campaign treasurer yesterday so I can begin the process of running for JP of Precinct 5 in Tarkington Prairie. We will turn in our application for a spot on the ballot and sign up to run on November 11 in Liberty, TX.

Comment

Congrats And good luck!

Comment

Excellent!

Comment

I have my oral interview board for lieutenant on tuesday morning. They are interviewing the top 7 to start with. Then anyone below us who is mathematically able to pass us will get an interview

Comment

Praying for favor for you Bobby.

Comment

In China, hoping we can fly into SFO and land with all the fires the smoke is really thick in the bay area.

Real Chinese food is odd but quite good. Everybody was trying to get me to eat the rooster's comb on the head decorating the serving tray. We had not drank enough Chinese rice liquor for that to happen.

Comment

Had lunch with a great TBH'er today, heard an awesome elk hunt story too.

Comment

Landed at SFO and headed home. Glad to be back in the USA.

Comment

Life is moving fast these days, y'all be safe out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
                              Life is moving fast these days, y'all be safe out there.

Yes it is. Hug the ones you love, count your blessings, and go out and make it a great day.

Hogboy

Comment

Packing this am so I’m ready to load the truck after work and take off for a state refuge for the opener. I’ll be here .

While aerials were taken when dry, the criss-cross pattern is where DFW guys disc to open up water in the tulies. The birds always like to follow those.

99% of the people in CA have no idea that thousands of duck hunters will be on public land tomorrow. Mendota refuge will fill with 600 hunters on 25k acres, 20 parking areas.

Comment

Working...
                                X