Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening.
Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

2006 Chevy Duramax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is a huge draw back to the blocker plate. If it's the thin one that you simply loosen the bolts and drop in. Is that when and it will deteriorate due to the constant heat and pressure, it carries those pieces of metal into the engine. The finger stick does what it supposed to do just make sure and use heat shrink connectors to help keep it from not making good connections.

Comment

It was took me about 30 min to install. He is on site as Bowtechshooter he can give you better info

Comment

Lbz I'm assuming? I have the same truck and did a dirty hooker diesel (formally All Season) complete egr reroute. Love it. Power increase and for my truck noticeable mpg increase. This is all pre tuner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Fightinaggies View Post
          Lbz I'm assuming? I have the same truck and did a dirty hooker diesel (formally All Season) complete egr reroute. Love it. Power increase and for my truck noticeable mpg increase. This is all pre tuner

10-4, this is the kit I got. Hopfully it works.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Comment

One thing I would suggest, if you are going to tear into your engine, replace injectors right away. If its a 2006, I imagine there is well over 100k on the odometer. My aunt's husband needed his injectors done at 160k.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
              One thing I would suggest, if you are going to tear into your engine, replace injectors right away. If its a 2006, I imagine there is well over 100k on the odometer. My aunt's husband needed his injectors done at 160k.
              The guy I bought it from had em done around 160k miles. And I'm at 210 maybe, I can't remember

Comment

Originally posted by frazee3200 View Post
                The guy I bought it from had em done around 160k miles. And I'm at 210 maybe, I can't remember
                Injectors were replaced with rebuilds at 166k miles. I ran across the receipt a few weeks ago, not sure where I put it now.

Comment

Originally posted by Boyd1212 View Post
                  Injectors were replaced with rebuilds at 166k miles. I ran across the receipt a few weeks ago, not sure where I put it now.
                  Boom there he is. trucks still great just normal Ole wear and tear

Comment

Boom there he is. trucks still great just normal Ole wear and tear
                    Your doing what I had planned for it, just never got around to it. I'll still buy it back from you if you decide to sell it.

Comment

Originally posted by Boyd1212 View Post
                      Your doing what I had planned for it, just never got around to it. I'll still buy it back from you if you decide to sell it.
                      10-4, I'll keep ya updated

Comment

LBZ injectors seem to last a while longer than the previous versions. I've got 186k on mine and balance rates are great but... I've always got money set aside for a set.

Comment

I have a 2008 duramax that going in to be deleted and I'm going to be using the sinister kit.

Comment

That will do the trick, only thing I would recommend is getting either a modified up pipe or a lb7 one and discarding the blocker plate

Comment

Like wdixon said I have a blocker plate and finger sick in mine. I paid like 50 bucks for it if that. It came with pretty simple instructions and we put it in my truck at home in about 15 minutes

Comment

Before and after. May not of had everything tied up in the after pics but ya get the gist

Comment

Working...
                                X