No announcement yet.

Bass boat revival.... 2003 Fisher Pro Hawk 180

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hard work and lots of hours appears to have paid off, looks great.

Comment

Man my fellow deer hunting fanatics, as I said earlier, I'm a project person and love the feeling once they're finished.

However, this one has been a doozy... hehehe.... But in this case, once you're in, you ARE I N.. 😉.

For example, during the wiring part I found that if I stopped (which of course you do at some point to make a living or just to get some sleep) I'd have a hard time remembering where I stopped, what I was doing, or, worst case, HOW to do it.... hehehe. I found myself late at night, when everyone had left, literally talking myself through it so as to not foul it up. I'm glad there were no hidden cameras..... hehehe Maybe it's due to me getting on up there in age.... dunno.

However, this one is ALMOST finished.... thankfully....👍
      Last edited by Slicefixer; 06-14-2020, 07:53 PM.

Comment

In for water pics ! Looks great !

Comment

Great job

Comment

Nice, where will be the first try-out, Millwood?

Pics of the recessed trolling motor tray, wanting on in mine- they are expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
              Nice, where will be the first try-out, Millwood?

Pics of the recessed trolling motor tray, wanting on in mine- they are expensive.
              Well, already took it to Millwood the other day to retrieve a buddy in a tournament with a blown power head. As you know it's a great fishing lake, but a very stumpy and dangerous lake. I'll definitely fish it, but, due to all the timber being long gone I've got to get to figure out how to safely run it. I don't want to be stuck fishing just the west side of the lake.

That's the reason why I'm painting with Raptorliner like my truck hood, etc. It's very tough stuff, plus, due to the tintable option you can use any base color you like and end up with a semi-gloss finish. It turns out really nice and sure doesn't look like that awful matte finish.

I'm 100% with you on the recessed pan.... obviously. The cake pan works perfectly and due to the rubber I placed in the bottom it's quiet....for $4.50. 😉👍

Comment

Pm sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Pics of the pan please Sir.

Comment

Here ya' go.... [emoji106]

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

Comment

One more

You can use any size pan you like, obviously. I simply found one that fit my peddle the best. I didn't want a big pan taking up deck space, etc. I attached mine from underneath vs the normal deal of through the top. I used a lot of high quality wood screws.... it's not going anywhere.
                      Last edited by Slicefixer; 06-16-2020, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Great job!!

Comment

Originally posted by NYBowman View Post
                          Great job!!
                          Thank you! [emoji106]

Hooked up the "new to me" electronics last night....wiring D O N E! 20 circuits.....man, what a job...at least it was for me....

Comment

Originally posted by Slicefixer View Post
                            Thank you! [emoji106]

Hooked up the "new to me" electronics last night....wiring D O N E! 20 circuits.....man, what a job...at least it was for me....

Where are the fish pics?? [emoji3][emoji6][emoji14]

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                              Where are the fish pics?? [emoji3][emoji6][emoji14]
                              Hehehe.....not quiiiiite there just yet.....prepped and taped this afternoon.....if the weather cooperates then I'm painting the hull tomorrow.....

Comment

Extremely impressive, and I doubt you would find anyone that would do that quality of a job for 5k.

Can’t wait to see the final product pictures of it on water.

Rwc

Comment

Working...
                                X