Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Karnes County 9Pt from November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Karnes County 9Pt from November

Nice what part of Karnes.....We hunt over by Helena

Comment

Nice video. I watched without sound but I really liked that you didnt fill it with a screen of you talking and then a 15 second shot...

What did he score and age?

Comment

Great vid. Well done. Congrats!

Comment

Cool video and nice buck

Comment

Nice video

Comment

Originally posted by Coach W View Post
              Nice video. I watched without sound but I really liked that you didnt fill it with a screen of you talking and then a 15 second shot...

What did he score and age?
              Agree, great video. You should watch it with sound though. Great song choice IMO. It made that vid even better. Congrats!

Comment

Nice, thanks for sharing

Comment

That was actually a pretty good shot. He rolled on you. Amazing what they can do. Great video and beautiful deer. Congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
                    That was actually a pretty good shot. He rolled on you. Amazing what they can do. Great video and beautiful deer. Congrats.
                    i agree with Hunter, not a bad shot. sometimes the kill shot isn't perfect and you gotta be ready to finish things up. takes more of a man to admit that and show it to everyone else too! well done

Comment

Nice video

Comment

Enjoyed it

Comment

Thank Yall! I have not scored him. I honestly am a little upset with myself, he was 4.5 but there is a lot of hunting pressure around us. I passed on him twice and this time all conditions where right and I took him. I was not disappointed in my shot placement. Things happen.

We hunt in the Hobson Area.

My dad always listened to Collective Soul when I was growing up. Liked the beat.

Comment

Great video amigo.

Comment

Great video and awesome buck. I was raised in Karnes and we never saw bucks of that caliber. Crazy how things have changed. When I was a kid there were zero (and I mean ZERO) deer on my place and no one hunt the surrounding properties for miles. Now there have been several 150 class deer shot in the last 5 or so years. Amazing!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X