Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roger

Originally posted by TexZ71 View Post
    The Tin Cup 10 is $50ish, it’s smoother than the regular Tin Cup. I need to try B&B.
    I will see if I can find a bottle of 10 year. Thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
      So I go to LA every couple of weeks. Always bourbon hunting. After hitting maybe 20-30 stores, talking to everyone at the stores, I got the recommendation to check out this grocery store. I figured, grocery store? Makers and Jack, right? Decided to check it out anyway since it was close to my hotel. Walked in, and I was blown away. Those pics aren’t half their inventory. Their prices were all over, but I got the sense he was willing to negotiate. Problem being, this was a short trip and all I had was a small duffel bag and practically no cash. So next trip i’m bringing a real suitecase and cash and hope they are ready to play ball!

That Pappy 25 is one of 710. Crazy.
      Looking at the release dates on some of those bottles, he has been setting on some of that inventory for quite a while. He might be willing to do a package deal to get some gone.

Comment

So I go to LA every couple of weeks. Always bourbon hunting. After hitting maybe 20-30 stores, talking to everyone at the stores, I got the recommendation to check out this grocery store. I figured, grocery store? Makers and Jack, right? Decided to check it out anyway since it was close to my hotel. Walked in, and I was blown away. Those pics aren’t half their inventory. Their prices were all over, but I got the sense he was willing to negotiate. Problem being, this was a short trip and all I had was a small duffel bag and practically no cash. So next trip i’m bringing a real suitecase and cash and hope they are ready to play ball!

Where in Lousiana is this store? In the last year i have really got into bourbons and im always looking for some good bottles. I have tried several that were recommened by people here on the forum. Just picked up a bottle of Rowans Creek. It's good!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason85 View Post
          Where in Lousiana is this store? In the last year i have really got into bourbons and im always looking for some good bottles. I have tried several that were recommened by people here on the forum. Just picked up a bottle of Rowans Creek. It's good!
          Sorry. L.A., not LA.

Comment

Originally posted by talltexasshoote View Post
            Looking at the release dates on some of those bottles, he has been setting on some of that inventory for quite a while. He might be willing to do a package deal to get some gone.
            That’s my hope!!!

Comment

Sorry. L.A., not LA.
              Oh ok! Can't say i'll be going there anytime soon.

Comment

Like I said before I’d be interested if you come back with some you don’t need to hang on to.

Comment

I’m still blown away by the pics you posted.
                  Good luck and give em heck! If you need an extra suitcase let me know. LOL 🥃

Comment

Opened the 1792 full proof this past weekend. Now thats a hefty drink. I had to shave after I was finished with my glass. I liked it a lot. The only thing I didn’t like was that I could only have one pour (it was a generous pour).

Comment

Originally posted by MetalMan2004 View Post
                      Opened the 1792 full proof this past weekend. Now thats a hefty drink. I had to shave after I was finished with my glass. I liked it a lot. The only thing I didn’t like was that I could only have one pour (it was a generous pour).
                      Good stuff! I tried it a couple weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by TexZ71 View Post
                        Good stuff! I tried it a couple weeks ago.

Yes, that 1792 is pretty good!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

added a few bottles to my display. The wife will not let me put all the bottles out.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by progolferv1 View Post
                            added a few bottles to my display. The wife will not let me put all the bottles out.
                            Nice! You pick up the B Gold internationally, or secondary?

How do you like the Lot B? No offense, but I thought it was mediocre at best.

Comment

Nice! You pick up the B Gold internationally, or secondary?

How do you like the Lot B? No offense, but I thought it was mediocre at best.

Got the gold on the secondary market. I really liked the lot B. The ORVW is better. I still think the 15 is prob the best.

Comment

I think the Birthday Old F. is incredible.

Comment

Working...
                                X