Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone else enjoy shooting pigs from the porch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man I wish!

Comment

Originally posted by gonehuntin68 View Post
      I'll take a big boar to eat over any pig other then maybe a real fat dry sow.
      Absolutely.

Comment

I do. Lighted feeder, 135 yds from deck. Built a platform rest for my Caldwell lead sled. On TV commercials, I check the feeder at night until about 11:30. Normally, have my .223 in the rest and if pigs are there, I let the .223 eat. Drag them off next day.

Comment

I have a feeder 211 yards from the back door.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo Rambo View Post
            I do. Lighted feeder, 135 yds from deck. Built a platform rest for my Caldwell lead sled. On TV commercials, I check the feeder at night until about 11:30. Normally, have my .223 in the rest and if pigs are there, I let the .223 eat. Drag them off next day.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
              I have a feeder 211 yards from the back door.

Comment

wish I lived where I could

Comment

I do, but can't seem to wake up when they are out there. I have to fix yard and driveway where they tore it up when I get home.

Comment

whaaatttt!

Originally posted by Keg View Post
                    These ain't eating size for me.... I just drag em' off the next morning.... What did Josey Wales say..? Buzzards and worms gotta eat too....
                    You have to at least cut out the back straps. That's heaven right there...

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
                      I do, but can't seem to wake up when they are out there. I have to fix yard and driveway where they tore it up when I get home.
                      Some I shot about 6:00 am....Then shot some more at 10:30 at night.... The last was about 1:30 am....

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                        Not me! I don't want them anywhere near my yard
                        Amen here with this statement. I took two feeders up here at my house because I don't want nothing to attract these rodents if at all possible.

Comment

I have a feeder 250 yards from the house. When the pig motion alarm goes off at night I walk to the back fence(200yds f/feeder) and clip into a mount and shoot. Sometimes the cows are in the way and I just have to watch.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by gonehuntin68 View Post
                            I'll take a big boar to eat over any pig other then maybe a real fat dry sow.
                            X2. Just processed a 219 lb boar. Sausage is excellent. Got 60 packs off of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Keg View Post
                              These ain't eating size for me.... I just drag em' off the next morning.... What did Josey Wales say..? Buzzards and worms gotta eat too....
                              If we shoot them feeding and they haven't been ran or trapped they are great.

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                                If we shoot them feeding and they haven't been ran or trapped they are great.
                                Anyone that wants to eat old boar hogs..go ahead.... I don't....

Comment

Working...
                                X