Be careful y’all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Be careful y’all

Be careful at yall’s leases, just had a run in with a rattle bug. Was getting down from my stand and when I closed the door he started rattling right below me. Looked down and he was no more than 5 feet from me. He backed up a little and I was able to get down and get to the truck. Went and got the 22 but by the time I got back he was gone. This was my first experience like this and I will never get down without checking first again, saying I was scared was an understatement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get you some snake boots buddy

Comment

Yikes

Comment

Originally posted by meat>horns View Post
        Get you some snake boots buddy

Had them on, still scared that crap out of me

Comment

I had an encounter on Friday. I gave him a pass because he rattled. We need his help with his rodent control expertise. I did relocate him to an area we don’t visit.

Comment

Originally posted by KIETHSTONE View Post

I had an encounter on Friday. I gave him a pass because he rattled. We need his help with his rodent control expertise. I did relocate him to an area we don’t visit.

So you relocated him to the bed of your truck? [emoji51]

Comment

Be careful y’all

I’m glad this one rattled, if he didn’t most likely I would have been struck. Who knows if it would’ve been on my snake boots or higher

Comment

Originally posted by bobc View Post
                So you relocated him to the bed of your truck? [emoji51]

No the truck was temporary housing to get him further then 30 yards from the cabin. I took him to the an area that was rocky with lots of holes and rat droppings. This are is very hard to hunt so we don’t go there often.

Comment

Yeah I would have relocated his skin to my Tall Tines recurve.

Gary

Comment

We saw 3 of them in Brady this weekend!

Comment

No the truck was temporary housing to get him further then 30 yards from the cabin. I took him to the an area that was rocky with lots of holes and rat droppings. This are is very hard to hunt so we don’t go there often.

You put him IN your truck bed?!?!?! I know you relocated him, but IN your truck bed for the ride?

I'm gonna have a heart attack just thinking about that one!

Comment

Working...
                      X