Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those flying a US flag at private business?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those flying a US flag at private business?

I'm flying the flag at half-staff, but won't be around to raise it back to full staff till Tuesday morning. What do you all do, raise it before you leave for a long holiday or leave it at half-staff an extra 1.5 days?

Take it down.

Comment

We will probably leave it half also till tuesday. Have to talk to store manager about it first

Comment

The email from the Governor/President says you don't have to send someone in to adjust the flag position on regular schedule closing days. Raise it before you leave or when you get back.

I am raising mine Sunday night but I am 3 miles from the office.

Comment

I will Raise ours Tuesday Morning

Comment

My flag on the house only has two positions, up or not up. No disrespect intended to McCain, but my flag will be up this weekend for our country.

Comment

God Bless America

Comment

McTraitor was called The Canary by the North Vietnamese and they loved him. I personally knew and have been around some that were in the Hanoi Hilton and they have nothing positive to say about McTraitor. His vote to repeal Obama Care would have freed many Americans, instead he embraced it and stabbed Trump in the back at any and every opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by Boomerang View Post
                  McTraitor was called The Canary by the North Vietnamese and they loved him. I personally knew and have been around some that were in the Hanoi Hilton and they have nothing positive to say about McTraitor. His vote to repeal Obama Care would have freed many Americans, instead he embraced it and stabbed Trump in the back at any and every opportunity.
                  So, I’m guessing you’re in favor of him raising his flag before he leaves then?

Comment

Shouldn’t leave it outside overnight or in the rain imo

Comment

Working...
                    X