“Waco” on Netflix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

“Waco” on Netflix

New series portraying the events that happened in 93 when the cult/religious group in Waco had a stand off with the ATF and FBI.. really really good so far.. anyone else watch any of it yet?

have it on my list. heard good things from my buddies

Comment

Yep just finished watching. Very interesting definitely recommend

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Wife and I enjoyed it, crazy story

Comment

It’s really good, if you want to watch something crazy watch Ruby Ridge on YouTube... unbelievable what happened to those people.

Comment

Gonna start it tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by 3DW5 View Post
              It’s really good, if you want to watch something crazy watch Ruby Ridge on YouTube... unbelievable what happened to those people.
              I was 10 or so when Waco happened. I vaguely remember seeing it on the news and remember my dad talking about it the day everything went down. I'd never heard of Ruby Ridge until a few years ago. After reading some Wikipedia stuff I got the book about it. The two events are very similar with a lot of the same players on the FED side.

Comment

Watched the first episode last night. I'm on the fence if I'll keep watching or not.

Comment

Is this the same one that was on TV a while back? Or a new one?

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybo31 View Post
                    Is this the same one that was on TV a while back? Or a new one?
                    This one is from 2018.

Comment

Started it last night. Will continue with EP3 tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looking forward to watching

Comment

Is it from the side of the dividians or the side of law enforcement? There was one many years back produced by the dividians, just curious if it is a remake of that.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                            I was 10 or so when Waco happened. I vaguely remember seeing it on the news and remember my dad talking about it the day everything went down. I'd never heard of Ruby Ridge until a few years ago. After reading some Wikipedia stuff I got the book about it. The two events are very similar with a lot of the same players on the FED side.
                            I was about the same age as you, Janet Reno I believe was who was after all these people simply for guns.
                            Ruby Ridge was a disaster and should have never happened.

Comment

Originally posted by itsgood1308 View Post
                              Is it from the side of the dividians or the side of law enforcement? There was one many years back produced by the dividians, just curious if it is a remake of that.
                              I think it’s a combination of a survivor as well as the lead FBI negotiator. To me it’s a must watch.

Comment

Working...
                              X