Shop Toilet Room Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shop Toilet Room Build

I have a toilet in my shop, but have not built walls around it yet, so finally home and have time to start this project.

Toilet all by its lonesome...

My friend and old neighbor has all the skills and volunteered to help me, on projects like this I generally am the expert holder of the dumb end of the tape measure. Here he is doing something in the corner, I try not to get in the way.

End of the 1st day.

My buddy and general bad *** cancer survivor came by and helped as well, he's BlazerAg on here, but is 99% lurker.

I have some old tin I'm going to wall it up with and will trim out the rafters and door frame in old fence boards, once I find some. I picked up an old barn for in Round Top that I'm going to use for the door.

May add a sink later, definitely going to insulate and add a small ceiling fan.
    Last edited by JES; 01-25-2017, 08:20 AM.

Following

Comment

Wish I had room in my shop to do that--all I have is a "relief tube"

Comment

nice

I considered adding the toilet to my shop but when you figure the cost and to run the pipe underground 200 ft to the septic I couldnt justify spending that much money for a duece .. i can just run up to the main house for #2!.. Otherwise the relief tube is my plan

Comment

Nice setup

Nice setup, give you a little more privacy. Question though, Ceiling Fan or Exhaust fan ? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by kingranch View Post
            nice

I considered adding the toilet to my shop but when you figure the cost and to run the pipe underground 200 ft to the septic I couldnt justify spending that much money for a duece .. i can just run up to the main house for #2!.. Otherwise the relief tube is my plan
            Ain't that the truth, this got away from me, I would have not done it if I would have know how much it was going to cost!

Comment

Did the same thing to my barn it sure is nice at times !

Comment

Where's the beer cooler and TV ?

Comment

Got the electrical and plumbing roughed in.

Ready to insulate ceiling and then install tin around exterior.

Comment

Wow...you wont have to worry about the roof caving in.....lol
                    Nice addition

Comment

Nice build....I jist walk outside to do my business.

Comment

Is that black pipe your toilet vent? Can you describe all the fixtures you wired? Kind to hard to see on this tablet. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                          Is that black pipe your toilet vent? Can you describe all the fixtures you wired? Kind to hard to see on this tablet. Thanks.

Not black pipe, that's the vent assembly.

I'm wired for a ceiling fan with light inside the room:

On the outside I have 2 can lights, 4" LED on a dimmer switch. Want to lower to light level when we have people over and are using the fire pit when the main shop lights are normally off.

And the switch box

I also added a single outlet and reworked my existing outlets to have another breaker. Previously I had all my outlets on one breaker. Now they are split between two breakers.

Comment

Thanks. Appreciate it

Comment

Originally posted by JES View Post

Here he is doing something in the corner,

Made me LOL.

Comment

Working...
                              X