1972 Winchester 9422M value

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1972 Winchester 9422M value

I have a 1972 Winchester 9422M , it is a user, has dings and some varnish wear on stock,no cracks or ugly dents,blue is great on receiver , barrel and bands have a little lightning of blue in a couple places not bad at all , with that said everyone see's things of this nature different, it is not collector condition, I'm guessing 90% overall, functions like butter, and groups amazing. I will try to get pics tomorrow, looking to get realistic trade value ? Assuming I'm close on the 90%. I'm wanting to get a BLR or maybe a large bore lever, and considering putting her up for trade, just not sure I can do it quite yet, hard one to let go.
    Last edited by vanmedic; 10-18-2017, 07:16 PM.

dang. I had a 444 marlin I would have traded, but I sold it already. I have a 9422. I'd like to have a magnum.

Comment

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
      dang. I had a 444 marlin I would have traded, but I sold it already. I have a 9422. I'd like to have a magnum.
      Really nice shooter, just want another fast pigging gun

Comment

I have a 9922M that's about the same age as yours. I love mine.

Comment

Averaging over $700 on the interwedz. Valued rifles. Love mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Gherkin05 View Post
            Averaging over $700 on the interwedz. Valued rifles. Love mine.
            I see the real clean rifles going for well over , but a user at around 90% I'm just not finding them,when I say user it is not beat up at all , just normal wear for a 45 year old rifle, it's quite nice overall

Comment

Comment

I'd pay $500 for that one.

Comment

In my opinion the early ones,without checkering, are more desirable than the later ones.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                    I'd pay $500 for that one.
                    Thanks believe it's worth a little more. Or at least to me it is anyway. Thanks for the interest

Comment

Thanks guys ,listed in classifieds, thank you to the couple pm's with value estimates, it was helpful . Adam

Comment

Working...
                      X