Comment

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Water....oh wait

Posted and signed

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

The next time someone wants to come over and talk crap about beating me in horseshoes and then lose three games better believe me when I say "I'm AWESOME!!!" Not naming names. But that's all I'm gonna say. Hope y'all made it home safe. Great times as always! And thanks for your wood. And.....................................GO!

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
            The next time someone wants to come over and talk crap about beating me in horseshoes and then lose three games better believe me when I say "I'm AWESOME!!!" Not naming names. But that's all I'm gonna say. Hope y'all made it home safe. Great times as always! And thanks for your wood. And.....................................GO!
            Too easy...

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
              Yeah, yeah, yeah you beat me 3 games in a row. That's all yours to own, that was some great horseshoe pitching! And let's not call it crap talkin', lets call it "banter" Trust me, there will be some rematches in your future my friend!

We got home safe and sound, after having a really great time with some great friends! Your FIL & MIL have an beautiful place they built on the side of the lake. Now that we know where it is, it won't be a problem to come visit by boat since its not far from my FIL and MIL's place accross the water.

Sitting on that bulk head is something I definitely want to do again! Makes for some comfortable fishing. We just need to run the bait out further, by kayak or boat, to get past those pesky turtles.

No problem on the wood, I carry it everywhere I go

Comment

Originally posted by TMiddleton View Post
                Yeah, yeah, yeah you beat me 3 games in a row. That's all yours to own, that was some great horseshoe pitching! And let's not call it crap talkin', lets call it "banter" Trust me, there will be some rematches in your future my friend!

We got home safe and sound, after having a really great time with some great friends! Your FIL & MIL have an beautiful place they built on the side of the lake. Now that we know where it is, it won't be a problem to come visit by boat since its not far from my FIL and MIL's place accross the water.

Sitting on that bulk head is something I definitely want to do again! Makes for some comfortable fishing. We just need to run the bait out further, by kayak or boat, to get past those pesky turtles.

No problem on the wood, I carry it everywhere I go
                So THIS is how I have to find out you're cheating on me!

On a public forum for all to see!

I just, I just

O never mind, you just dont get it.

Sounds like good times. Sure wish the weather would be better, I still want to get the boat on the water. Plus I really need to do some scouting.
                I'm tempted to leave work today, hook up the boat and hit a lake and see what's up. Gonna call an audible
                ...if the weather holds out.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

Damian let me know if you head up to the forest next week

Comment

You will always be my besty!

I was left with the impression that David (Lee's FIL) enjoys entertaining over there at the lake house. I imagine it wouldn't be to hard to convince him that we need to come over for some horseshoe pitchin', bulkhead fishin', beverage sippin', and BBQin'!

Comment

I was left with the impression that David (Lee's FIL) enjoys entertaining over there at the lake house. I imagine it wouldn't be to hard to convince him that we need to come over for some horseshoe pitchin', bulkhead fishin', beverage sippin', and BBQin'!

You people can't have a party without me. Well a get together I guess. If I am not there it can't be a party.

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
                        You people can't have a party without me. Well a get together I guess. If I am not there it can't be a party.
                        They didn't want the rubber chicken to show up. Lee would get jealous

Comment

Seems like a lot of fun.

Comment

I'm sure we can work something out.

And Dmack, it's always fun without you....I mean with you at the party.
                            Last edited by BowOnly81; 04-16-2016, 08:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AJMag View Post
                              They didn't want the rubber chicken to show up. Lee would get jealous

I totally understand now.

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
                                Yeah daniel the mobile party

Comment

Working...
                                X