Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cool

Comment

Not a whole lot of progress today, I need someone to run my errands for me! Drew up the door and welded the firebox cap on.

Comment

Nice welding job. Wish mine looked that good.

Comment

Impressive welds. Look like nickels laying there.

Comment

What type of welder are you using? Looks great.

Comment

Using a millermatic 185 with 75/25 Argon

Comment

Got the door cut out and added the hinges and flat strap:

Comment

Looking good

Comment

A little more progress earlier, got the strap fully burned on along with the deflection plate for the firebox and the handle. Trying to decide if I should add a counterweight for the door, it's not too incredibly heavy but not all men are as cockdiesel strong as I am

Comment

Working on the firebox door now, got the vent all set up working on the flat strap now:

[URL=http://s103.photobucket.com/user/mcamikedee/media/Mobile%20Uploads/312C79DF-D616-4BBC-96E1-1CEB45920BF4_zpsisa0d17t.jpg.html][/URL

Fun fact: the hat in the ziploc bag was a gift from a buddy, he took it off a Taliban man that he dispatched. Had it in the china cabinet for a while but my wife finally saw it and made me take it to the shop

Comment

Sweet. Nice work. Like the war trophy too.

Comment

Looking good

Comment

Got the firebox door handle bent up and the flat strap on the inside in place. The vent uses 1/2" all thread and turned out great!

Comment

Got the smokestack on and the angle iron for the rack. I went back and forth on whether or not to do a top rack on this one, but I decided to go with just one dead in the middle that slides out. Once I build the actual rack I may change my mind however. I also went with. 4" 250 lb casters instead of the original 2.5" 150 lb, for that reason it's way high up in the air, I'll have to knock it down some to get it closer to 36" to the handle.

Comment

Very nice sir. I want one bad boy is gonna hold some heat.

Comment

Working...
                                X