Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

~ Friends weekend at the Timberlakes,.. puts a BIG axis on the ground !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

~ Friends weekend at the Timberlakes,.. puts a BIG axis on the ground !

We had a open weekend with no booked hunters, so I thought I'd see if Mr. Timberlake would allow me to have some friends up. Was the given the green light, so indeed here comes some of my favorite friends.
    Even Jacob and Victoria - all the way from Beaumont came in bringing 80lbs of crawdads !!!

Had Victoria learn how to shoot a gun for the first time ever,.. and slamming a 5" circle at 100 yard. Put here in the north for female aoudad and hogs,.. and bam !!! One shot ... and had her first game animal DRT !!! Perfect shot on a ewe.
    Also that evening - Tom t. was on the prowl for big fallow or axis -- and when this 35" made the slip up --- one well placed arrow and he had his first axis buck ! An animal he would have gladly shot following me around for years to multiple ranches.

Had a awesome sat night cooking up the crawdads and chilling with all my friends to include the Timberlake family and their friends as well.

Rain moved in finally on Sunday morning ---- corned the rd. so the kiddos could see all the animals, cleaned up and all headed out.

Thanks again all for coming !!! had a blast !!!! - carlos

Attached Files

Can I be a friend too?!?!! Congrats to them on the nice animals

Comment

Hahahaha,... thanks !

I'm looking for 2-4 hunters for the 1st weekend of feb. That would be the 3rd-5th.
      PM me if interested in coming that time and we can work out the details.
      Right now we have unlimited hogs and hinds for 500.00 for the 2 days. Anything else with horns--- just add it's harvest fee. We have some BIG aoudad, black buck, 6-8 winter hard horned axis, fallow and a couple sika bucks.
      let me know ! - thanks !
      - c

Comment

Originally posted by Travis22 View Post
        Hahahaha,... thanks !

I'm looking for 2-4 hunters for the 1st weekend of feb. That would be the 3rd-5th.
        PM me if interested in coming that time and we can work out the details.
        Right now we have unlimited hogs and hinds for 500.00 for the 2 days. Anything else with horns--- just add it's harvest fee. We have some BIG aoudad, black buck, 6-8 winter hard horned axis, fallow and a couple sika bucks.
        let me know ! - thanks !
        - c

That's a awesome axis! Congrats to the hunter!

Also sent you a pm Carlos

Comment

Looks like a blast...........that fireplace is bad @**

Comment

Working...
          X