Taiwan pics with the new 10-22...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taiwan pics with the new 10-22...

Man talk about a busy trip! The voyage there was much longer than normal due to a long layover. From the time we left for the airport and made it to the Taiwan hotel, it was ~36 hrs. Worked 2 solid days and then landed back in Dallas this evening. My co-worker had his plans change and had to fly from Taipei to London then to Dallas, so I won't complain too much

Didn't have much time for photo ops so I took them as they came. Some of these are from the back of a cab Hopefully next time I am there I'll have more free time, but so far that hasnt happened.

Most of these are just cropped, need to spend more time on a few of them to knock out the noise. Lots of these were at ISO1600 due to lack of a tripod. I'm too lazy to add the flickr links in so just check my recent photos if you want to see larger.

This was at my hotel. The flower arrangement was incredible. They changed it from the yellow to blue during my stay.

Its an art, no doubt...

Walked this street to get water/tea at the corner store... livin the hi-life

The building I was working at had roof access, and a pretty good view.

I was just about that tired...

I stayed at this hotel last time I was there. Very cool place. Took this one from the back of the cab on the way to the airport doing ~60mph heh

New scene, same action

Glisten in the rain...

Taipei 101, largest building in Taiwan and is the tallest in the world (depending on how you measure it). Amazingly, it only takes 37 seconds to reach the main top level, yet it doesnt feel like you moved.

Had the cab wait while I hopped out and snapped this one.

The last night I was there it was 11:00pm and I had just finished packing so I went outside to take a few pictures. Of course... it was raining! Had to hide under an overhang to get this one without getting waterdrops all over my lens protector. Very cool cloud effect thou! I had one that was REALLY cool, clouds looked so menacing, but it was too blurry to use.

Very cool, Kevin. I need the ultra-wide!!!

Comment

Awesome shots Kevin!

Comment

Very nice

Comment

Great pictures!

Comment

Those are very cool shots!

Comment

Very nice.

Comment

nice shots, Kevin!

thanks for taking us along

Comment

Great pictures from the other side of the world!

Comment

Lived in Taiwan for a couple of years....know the hotel that you stayed at last time very well.

Comment

Cool!

Comment

Very nice pics.

Comment

Very nice Kevin!

Comment

Nice! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Very nice!
                              Lesto!!

Comment