No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well...we are all here and accounted for...except Angie's bag. It completely missed Ketchikan and has been to Sitka and we hear now in Juneau. The Water Taxi Captain had an extra toothbrush in his backpack that he gave her...LOL

Click image for larger version

Name:	Angie taxi captain.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	40.9 KB
ID:	23894342(iPhone photo)

We hit the boat in the morning at 8 and take off for the Wilderness. On the boat, we have the 4 girls, 2 film guys, a chef, and the Captain Rob.

It is in the 50's here and drizzling.

I won't be able to upload any pics until late Friday, or between flights on Saturday. From what I hear I will see...I should have some GREAT captures to share. (fingers crossed I can pull off the captures!)

Comment

Up early to head out into the hill country to help a friend get his tractor running,
      and count exotics.

Comment

broke in a new workout partner today

hope he's ok

he was a little competitive and did quite well for round one

Comment

RAIN IS COMING!!!!! Just looked at the radar and it is looking good!!!!!!

Comment

Cleaned out my truck this mornin for my move today. Good Granny I keep a lot of useless crap in there! How many pairs of wading bootys, ratchet stratps, rope, and deer horns does a man really need to survive?

Comment

Made a late decision and hauled the mail out to PK Friday afternoon. Helped my dad mown the yard at our friends lake house, then cooked us some ribeyes and spuds whilst we drank a few beers and listened to the ball game. The lake is really a peacefull place on non-holliday weekends, sure enjoyed talkin with pops till the wee hours. Got up semi early Sat. and booked it for the deer lease (close to an inch of rain early Sat am) where the feeders commenced kicking me in the crotch for several hours (I'd like to beat the crap out of whoever started this corn feeding B.S.). I used to have top of the line equipment that never gave me trouble, but I guess it's getting old......KARL?? So I got some Cameras running, overhauled a few more feeders than I wanted to, and cut a trail for Rhome and home. Saturday night was Angelo's for ribs.......good lord those things are awesome, downtown to the Rangers pro-shop to get Blair a "little Ian Kinsler jersey"........then on to the Cat's game (Cats lose, but I got a cool new cap). Joined some friends at Stockyards Saloon after the game and ran into an old friend I hadn't seen in years. Slept late, watered grass (still no rain here), bought groceries, and worked around the house all day Sunday until the rangers kept me up for 12 innings and a W.

Feels like I got a lot done, but plenty left to do before the in-laws come to see us Saturday.

Comment

Today is dealer visits in Paragould, Jonesboro, West Memphis, Forrrest City, and end up in Little Rock. I hope to get some good food in Memphis, TN. I am ready to get back home.

Comment

Mornin' all. Hope everyone has a nice weekend.

Comment

Good Monday to you all, Got quite a bit done this weekend, Not as much as Dale but productive nonetheless, Got some badly needed rain. Hope everyone has a good week

Comment

Morning all, motel coffee ain't too bad! Taking care of my morning reading while the rest of them sleep late. Headed for the water this morning, will spend most of my day in the lazy river at Surfenburg, playing rummy with the wife and snacking on the goodies we bought last night. Beaver Nuggets are definitely part of the fare.

Comment

Glad to be back at work to rest, LOL.

East Matty was hot and fishing was hard. We only boxed a 24" red and 6 trout to 19". That said, it's always fun to go fishing.

Comment

Been a good morning......I've been on TBH for over an hour......first time ina over a week. Coffe is good this morning and looking forward to going back to work tonight. Spent all last week vacationing with the family.....lots of fun at 6 flags SA, zoo and musuems, and the river walk. Fun but glad its done! Sitting down now and trying to figure out where I'm putting in for draw hunts with TPWD. Have a good week all and pray for rain. Its rained all around me for the last 3 days.

Comment

Morning all.
                            Good to be here.

I never thought I could be this happy to be at work on a Monday morning.

Comment

Morning all. Good to see you back in the swing of things Clint.

Comment

Good to see you back at it Clint! They ever figure out what caused the blood clot?

Comment

Working...
                                X