• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
    You spelled "speculation" wrong.
    Trump U. grad?

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
      So you believe in conspiracies too?
      Nope...but I believe Trump never got out of bed with the democrats.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
        Nope...but I believe Trump never got out of bed with the democrats.
        Im not saying that he did or didnt but Check his voting record. Its easy.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
          Im not saying that he did or didnt but Check his voting record. Its easy.
          How can one check a voting record that is private?

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
            How can one check a voting record that is private?
            Donald told him. Bonjour.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
              If Trump wins the nomination, Hillary will be the next president.
              She will slaughter him in debates on ALL TOPICS and make him look like a bigger fool than even he is capable of doing all by himself...which is saying something.
              But then.. if Trump loses... Trump wins.. because that's been the plan all along.
              Trumps a wolf dressed like a sheep.
              The other sheep follow him even though they know he was a wolf and smells like a wolf, because looks and acts like a sheep.
              no, she wont have to offer anything up to him. his mouth and nastiness will lash out, belittle her by trying to be the top dog, and "it will be so beautiful" everything.

acting like a heathen towards your party is one thing. treating the anointed one in such a manner will NEVER be tolerated.

Comment

That won't happen

Comment

All the fancy process stories about the way Rubio is going to go all the way to the convention and get the nomination through a brokered convention don't change the fact that it's never going to happen. He's getting his clock cleaned by Cruz in both delegates and states won, at some point people stop believing the sales pitch, and say forget it, I'm going to vote for someone who actually has a chance to win. Rubio has proven that is not him. I'd say there's about a 2% chance he's still in the race once we get to the convention later this Summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua Flournoy View Post
                    All the fancy process stories about the way Rubio is going to go all the way to the convention and get the nomination through a brokered convention don't change the fact that it's never going to happen. He's getting his clock cleaned by Cruz in both delegates and states won, at some point people stop believing the sales pitch, and say forget it, I'm going to vote for someone who actually has a chance to win. Rubio has proven that is not him. I'd say there's about a 2% chance he's still in the race once we get to the convention later this Summer.
                    Isn't Trump leading Cruz by the same amount of delegates that Cruz is beating Rubio by roughly? Guess Cruz oughta pack it in as well...

Comment

Originally posted by Ham Slammer View Post
                      Isn't Trump leading Cruz by the same amount of delegates that Cruz is beating Rubio by roughly? Guess Cruz oughta pack it in as well...
                      Your logic is flawed.
                      Cruz gets Rubio's votes, and carsons even though carson thinks he staying in it...people will/have realized hes not in it to win it and convert...already happening on this very forum.
                      Trump will not gain by any of the others dropping out...including the majority of any Christi supporters that bought into his line of bull -again.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                        Your logic is flawed.
                        Cruz gets Rubio's votes, and carsons even though carson thinks he staying in it...people will/have realized hes not in it to win it and convert...already happening on this very forum.
                        Trump will not gain by any of the others dropping out...including the majority of any Christi supporters that bought into his line of bull -again.
                        I think it is crazy to think Trump won't gain any votes from those bowing out. And the more the "establishment" does what it is doing today, the more of those votes will go to Trump.

The majority of people who support Rubio and Cruz seem to like them on the merits of their particular views and positions, not because they are "establishment" or perceived as "establishment. Hence it just doesn't add up that if Cruz or Rubio drops out, all their supporters will automatically go to the other candidate.

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                          We are no longer.....
                          A govt of the people and by the people.
                          Glad you caught up.....lol!!!
                          Originally posted by Playa View Post
                          We haven't been in modern history, any notion thereof has been nothing but a charade.
                          Bout sums that up!
                          Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                          You spelled "speculation" wrong.
                          That is sooooo wrong! Good one, even though the poster is dang close on those points.

Comment

watch the states hillary is winning.
                            now go look and see how these states traditional vote, blue or red ?

Comment

Originally posted by Bily Lovec View Post
                              watch the states hillary is winning.
                              now go look and see how these states traditional vote, blue or red ?
                              I'm not sure I understand this post...

Comment

Originally posted by Be10dwn View Post
                                I'm not sure I understand this post...
                                Without taking time to look at the states, I'd imagine he's implying that the blue states support Bernie more than Hillary.

Comment

Working...
                                X