"The Mooch" already gone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shane View Post
    Agreed. While it's incredibly disappointing and frustrating to see such under-performance when there is so much potential in place, at least Hillary isn't in the White House. It's kinda like being glad you only have VD instead of cancer, I guess.
    But what if the VD was treatment resistant syphilis. Wouldn't you wish you had cancer instead..

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
      So, there is some inconvenient and almost embarrassing shuffling goong on in the WH.
      I dont like it either but why cant we leave that to the knuckelheads over there and recognize all the positive news coming out of the WH like https://www.wsj.com/articles/as-wash...ing-1501423201
      Or record stock market, less illegal immigrants....etc.
      Even with the seemingly never ending drama things do show to be improving by and large
      Lot of hooha going on as he continues to struggle to build a good team. That aside...everything he is accomplishing is exactly what I was hoping for when I pressed that button.

Comment

This here is an interesting angle: http://taskandpurpose.com/john-kelly...trump-babysit/

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
          I'm convinced in 5yrs video of all of this will be syndicated and marketed as "The Apprentice: White House". NBC will make billions and we will all laugh....

It will definitely be a made for tv mini series.....lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

While everyone here is talking about the Mooch and transgender, the world is becoming a more dangerous place. We will be in more trouble if Tillerson resigns (not to mention Sessions). Iran and North Korea are making progress and are hell bent on our destruction. Who cares if the market hits an all time high when the nukes start flying!

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
              Lot of hooha going on as he continues to struggle to build a good team. That aside...everything he is accomplishing is exactly what I was hoping for when I pressed that button.
              Yes sir....Go Trump!!!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

And who cares about markets if the WH can keep intel in the WH. Yes, Trump has had some turn over but he also has had leaks on a level never seen before. He is facing hostilities from numerous angles.

I still see him keeping his promise of, stopping leaks though. And will be happy to see people get fired until they stop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                  While everyone here is talking about the Mooch and transgender, the world is becoming a more dangerous place. We will be in more trouble if Tillerson resigns (not to mention Sessions). Iran and North Korea are making progress and are hell bent on our destruction. Who cares if the market hits an all time
                  high when the nukes start flying!

Trump has done more to keep us safe in 6 months that obama did in 8 years. For 8 years, we stood with our pants down around our ankles and let Iran, NK, Isis (a Jr. varsity team according to obama), hamas, and Russia do anything they wanted. In six months, trump has got the Chinese to push NK to be nice and has sanctioned them and stopped shipping them coal, he's gotten the Russians to actually work with US in Syria instead of against us, and got them to slow the aggression in the Ukraine. He's told Iran that they are done getting free billions from us, and said they will not Be allowed to control oil shipping routes in the Mid East. ISIS is getting the hell kicked out of them now. Finally. And if you have been paying attention, we now have a force in the Sea of Japan that is set to defend against any stupidity the NKs start.
                  The world has been a dangerous place for a long time. We can either continue like we did for 8 years and watch it happen, and get hammered by it, or we can prepare to met it. It seems under this potus we are getting ready.

Comment

Originally posted by Lostacresranch View Post
                    Trump has done more to keep us safe in 6 months that obama did in 8 years. For 8 years, we stood with our pants down around our ankles and let Iran, NK, Isis (a Jr. varsity team according to obama), hamas, and Russia do anything they wanted. In six months, trump has got the Chinese to push NK to be nice and has sanctioned them and stopped shipping them coal, he's gotten the Russians to actually work with US in Syria instead of against us, and got them to slow the aggression in the Ukraine. He's told Iran that they are done getting free billions from us, and said they will not Be allowed to control oil shipping routes in the Mid East. ISIS is getting the hell kicked out of them now. Finally. And if you have been paying attention, we now have a force in the Sea of Japan that is set to defend against any stupidity the NKs start.
                    The world has been a dangerous place for a long time. We can either continue like we did for 8 years and watch it happen, and get hammered by it, or we can prepare to met it. It seems under this potus we are getting ready.

But but Trump has done NOTHING but put us all in danger and is going to bring harm to us all if he doest stop his actions

Comment

Originally posted by Lostacresranch View Post
                      I think we are on different wavelengths. If you are comparing Trump to obama and setting obama as your benchmark, it is not a surprise in the least that yes we are doing better in foreign policy. foreign policy deserves much more of trumps attention and having already lost his first NSA in Flynn, having to reassign homeland security to chief of staff because of bad hires in mooch and priebus, dealing with donald jr and kushners public relations, and more rounds of golf than i can count, all these things add up and take his eye off the most important task at hand. we need trump to focus for 4 years, and i am not sure he can focus for 4 minutes right now.

Comment

I think we are on different wavelengths. If you are comparing Trump to obama and setting obama as your benchmark, it is not a surprise in the least that yes we are doing better in foreign policy. foreign policy deserves much more of trumps attention and having already lost his first NSA in Flynn, having to reassign homeland security to chief of staff because of bad hires in mooch and priebus, dealing with donald jr and kushners public relations, and more rounds of golf than i can count, all these things add up and take his eye off the most important task at hand. we need trump to focus for 4 years, and i am not sure he can focus for 4 minutes right now.

If he can focus for 3 minutes and make a decision to stand up and fight instead of bending over for 4 years, that's an improvement. I'll be happy with that.

Comment

Thank you.[emoji4] Heck , I am living today......right now.....I (we) survived the last bunch of nitwits. The last administration was not good for our nation.....okay. ....we all agree!
                          Now let's get on with the tasks at hand. Be clear, the tasks are extensive, difficult and must have laser beam FOCUS to accomplish them effectively! Today the boy scouts and Mexican president both send official statements saying they have not spoken to our president. [emoji33] But he is saying they are agreeing and congratulating him.....come on man.......FOCUS!!! WE need him to come thru for everyone's sake.[emoji631]

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                            Thank you.[emoji4] The last administration was not good for our nation.....okay. ....we all agree!
                            How hard was that to say as a black man?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                              How hard was that to say as a black man?
                              Huh? Who is black? Obviously we never met.[emoji844] Or, your sphere of exposure is exceedingly lacking![emoji20]

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                                Huh? Who is black? Obviously we never met.[emoji844] Or, your sphere of exposure is exceedingly lacking![emoji20]

I have like minded black conservative coworkers and friends that will bite their tongue when around other blacks and its always amazed me this unspoken rule of go along to get along among blacks and how hard it is to express your different opinions with regards to a political topic. Anyways...just always found that fascinating as well as truly sad.

Comment

Working...
                                X