Longview Lobos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Longview Lobos

My boys are in the title game tomorrow. 15-0 and playing at 3:00 at Jerry World.

Coach King's boy is the QB has D1 with offers from majors as a junior.

Good luck my friend!

They beat us a few times in the 80's at Texas stadium.
    Best of luck

Comment

Heak yeah, hopefully they'll make "beast Texas" proud. I'm not going to the games this year but I'll be watching on TV or listening on the radio that's for sure.

Comment

Longview doesn’t play until Saturday at Jerry World. Tomorrow is the 6 man championships. Good Luck to you and your boys!

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
          They beat us a few times in the 80's at Texas stadium.
          Best of luck
          Well, I know it wasn't the 1980 team. We got beat in Texas Stadium by Plano. They had a banner in the end zone that read "Welcome to Texas Stadium, Home of the Plano Wildcats".

Comment

Originally posted by asu-indian View Post
            Well, I know it wasn't the 1980 team. We got beat in Texas Stadium by Plano. They had a banner in the end zone that read "Welcome to Texas Stadium, Home of the Plano Wildcats".
            No, 88 and I think we played them in 86 as well....first round both times, and we lost

Comment

we really need a new logo....

Comment

We are the CHAMPIONS. Like Barry said to Jerry after his Super Bowl, "We did it baby" Lol

Comment

Fred Tally from Longview busted my leg and I have three screws in it still to this day. That was 20+ years ago. Longview has always been a powerhouse, there is an incredible amount of tallent in that small town

Comment

Friend of mine is coaching for Longview, Brandon Bonds. Proud they got it done.

Comment

For those who don’t know, Kyle (asu-Indian) was a QB for the Lobos back in 1980 and played for Arkansas State.

Congrats on the state champeenship!

Comment

Working...
                      X