Single Pin Sight?? Who you got

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Single Pin Sight?? Who you got

So I'm rigging up my Hoyt Spyder and used to have CBE single pin adjustable sight. It broke after couple years so wanting to upgrade to another single pin. Who do you like and recommend for single pin sights??

I use the Spot Hogg Fast Eddie, double pin site. I’m happy with it. It’s sturdy and works great! Kind of heavy but you get used to it. At full draw I don’t even notice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a trophy ridge that you adjust sight to 20 and adjust a screw for 30 and it adjusts the 40/50/60 automatically. Its pretty spot on at those distances.

Comment

I have the newer style CBE adjustable and have put it through some stuff. If it ever breaks im rebuilding it or buying another. This past spring I had a decent sized sow run right into me as I was walking down a trail in the cedar trees, she hit me and my bow hard, leaving mud and hair in my sight and it stayed sighted in and unbroken.

Comment

I switched from a 3 pin to an Axcel Accutouch single pin 5 years ago and haven't looked back. For the hunting I do, a single pin sighted at 25, 35, and 45 is all I need. I'll never use the 45, but it's there just in case.

Comment

I ended up with a CBE.
            I liked the Spot Hoggs but can't stand vertical posts, so their single pins were off the table.

Comment

I’ve used Montana black gold for years now. I shoot the ascent single pin and have no complaints. I’ve had to use their warranty twice, both times my fault. They have 100% no questions asked lifetime warranty and they stand behind it. Probably the best customer service I’ve ever used.

Comment

I'm brand new to single pins but loving the Black Gold Ascent Verdict so far

Comment

I went with the HHA Optimizer. Absolutely love this sight.

Comment

I’ll have an extra HHA Optimizer I’m about to list....best sight I’ve used

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
                      I switched from a 3 pin to an Axcel Accutouch single pin 5 years ago and haven't looked back. For the hunting I do, a single pin sighted at 25, 35, and 45 is all I need. I'll never use the 45, but it's there just in case.
                      Have the same one and works great!

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
                        I went with the HHA Optimizer. Absolutely love this sight.

Came here to say this.

Comment

HHA for me too

Comment

Originally posted by Todo Chevere View Post
                            So I'm rigging up my Hoyt Spyder and used to have CBE single pin adjustable sight. It broke after couple years so wanting to upgrade to another single pin. Who do you like and recommend for single pin sights??
                            CBE has a pretty good warrantee if you want to contact them and pursue that route.

Comment

I think the HHA is going to be the winner. I like how the wheel is closer to front of shelf vs closer to the pins.

Comment

Working...
                              X