Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COVID only deaths = 6% of total.

Just off the CDC website.
    Deaths attributed to only COVID is 6% of total. 161392 total deaths = 9685 from COVID only.
    See section on comorbidity. Click table 3.
    Over 5100 died from poisoning themselves.
    Can I take off my mask now?

Tabulated data on provisional COVID-19 deaths by age, sex, race and Hispanic origin, and comorbidities. Also includes an index of state-level and county-level mortality data available for download.

I’m done wearing a mask.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It may be high time that we all take the dang thing off and leave it off.

Comment

I only wear one at work when I have to go to the main building. However I don't go out much.

Comment

Yep I’m done.
          Been all around without one the last couple weeks and mot a single word from anyone. Several places even had manager help me find some things. Not a word.

Because most of us recognize it as f-ing stupid.

Comment

I haven’t worn one from the get go.

Comment

We have not worn one from the start. The overwhelming scientific data does not support wearing one and frankly I think the co2 poisoning is effecting everyone wearing them. Teh CDC has also admitted to double counting tens of thousands of cases - in reality many places list every positive test as a new case with some people taking the test over 5 times!! Even with all the false data it still was less than the flu so why is everythjing still closed down? Not to make this political but data shows red states recovering at a much faster rate than blue - purdy smart bug huh?

Comment

Originally posted by hot_rod_eddie View Post
                Just off the CDC website.

Deaths attributed to only COVID is 6% of total. 161392 total deaths = 9685 from COVID only.

See section on comorbidity. Click table 3.

Over 5100 died from poisoning themselves.

Can I take off my mask now?

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/c...ekly/index.htm
                I believe your interpretation of the text is inaccurate. It's says only 6% of deaths were caused by only Covid-19 infections, but the the remaining deaths had, on average, 2.6 other health factors contributing to the death.

For instance, my dad died from it in June. He also had COPD, high blood pressure, and heart disease. The virus was able to get to his lungs and wreak havoc on a system that was already compromised. His death was complications of pneumonia due to Covid, so he falls outside of the 6% statistic. However, I contracted Covid as well a couple weeks ago and don't have any underlying health issues like high blood pressure, diabetes, or obesity. Had I died, I would've fallen into the 6% statistic as one that didn't have other co-morbidities.

Trust me, I'm over all this as much as the next person. Had my dad contracted the flu the outcome probably would've been the same. But I can honestly say that out of the half a dozen people I personally know who have tested positive, each one of us exhibited different responses. It doesn't make sense that my wife showed the same symptoms yet tested negative...it doesn't add up. It also doesn't add up that one of those six has an autoimmune disease, yet he recovered easily. It's crazy how this virus affects each individual.

I'm not saying everyone should wear a mask and that we should listen to the government and blindly follow, but it becomes disrespectful to me personally when others discount the virus as nothing when I know personally that it is nothing to take lightly.

Now in the topic of whether this thing is man made or natural...I'm convinced this virus was engineered and released, whether purposely or accidentally. For it to affect so many people, specifically males, from a country with a 2 child system, what better way to affect population change than to create a virus that predominantly kills males. My wife and sister have symptoms, test negative for the virus, but positive for antibodies...come on...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

I had seen this earlier today on the bookface, but coming from there, I had my doubts. It's a weird thing to be sure. I'm just thankful that we have a God who is not only mindful of what is going on, but who is sovereign over the whole shebang!

Comment

Originally posted by firemanjj82 View Post
                    I believe your interpretation of the text is inaccurate. It's says only 6% of deaths were caused by only Covid-19 infections, but the the remaining deaths had, on average, 2.6 other health factors contributing to the death.

For instance, my dad died from it in June. He also had COPD, high blood pressure, and heart disease. The virus was able to get to his lungs and wreak havoc on a system that was already compromised. His death was complications of pneumonia due to Covid, so he falls outside of the 6% statistic. However, I contracted Covid as well a couple weeks ago and don't have any underlying health issues like high blood pressure, diabetes, or obesity. Had I died, I would've fallen into the 6% statistic as one that didn't have other co-morbidities.

Trust me, I'm over all this as much as the next person. Had my dad contracted the flu the outcome probably would've been the same. But I can honestly say that out of the half a dozen people I personally know who have tested positive, each one of us exhibited different responses. It doesn't make sense that my wife showed the same symptoms yet tested negative...it doesn't add up. It also doesn't add up that one of those six has an autoimmune disease, yet he recovered easily. It's crazy how this virus affects each individual.

I'm not saying everyone should wear a mask and that we should listen to the government and blindly follow, but it becomes disrespectful to me personally when others discount the virus as nothing when I know personally that it is nothing to take lightly.

Now in the topic of whether this thing is man made or natural...I'm convinced this virus was engineered and released, whether purposely or accidentally. For it to affect so many people, specifically males, from a country with a 2 child system, what better way to affect population change than to create a virus that predominantly kills males. My wife and sister have symptoms, test negative for the virus, but positive for antibodies...come on...

. Nevermind!

Sorry about your dad. I lost an aunt as well but she had other complications.

Comment

will all be over on november 3rd

Comment

Mask, self quarantine, social distancing, closing business,
                        all these things, done in the public interest...………………??
                        I contend.……. they've been done, in the interest of the deep state...……………
                        Now they're pushing, "mail in Ballots"...…..
                        I don't know about ya'll……. But, I'm pretty much done...…………….
                        IMHO--------------

Comment

Originally posted by firemanjj82 View Post

Sorry for your loss.

I really wish people would figure out the part I bolded. I think most have known for months (or before it even became a big deal here) that this was just another Flu strain.

The data will clearly show that before long. But since it's now political most won't change their minds no matter how much data comes out.

BTW - I'd wager the Flu does different things to each person..It's just we don't care so we don't notice. And we don't test for the Flu even when people know they have it and it never crosses anyone's mind (because it would be stupid) to test people with no symptoms for the Flu.

Comment

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post
                            . Nevermind!

Sorry about your dad. I lost an aunt as well but she had other complications.

My dad was a ticking time bomb. We thought he'd go first, but my mom beat him by a couple years due to a blood clot. After that, his quality of life was shot and he just wasn't happy anymore. In a way it was kind of a blessing.

I'm not trying to ruffle feathers with my post, but I am trying to be real. It's crazy how this virus is behaving, and if it was just me, I wouldn't worry if I got it because I'm fairly healthy. However, if this is as contagious as they say it is, then I felt I had a duty to make sure I didn't pass it along to those that are in poor health. That's what I see the mask as. In the end, though, we can't add a second more to our life; our time is already set.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                              Sorry for your loss.

I really wish people would figure out the part I bolded. I think most have known for months (or before it even became a big deal here) that this was just another Flu strain.

The data will clearly show that before long. But since it's now political most won't change their minds no matter how much data comes out.

BTW - I'd wager the Flu does different things to each person..It's just we don't care so we don't notice. And we don't test for the Flu even when people know they have it and it never crosses anyone's mind (because it would be stupid) to test people with no symptoms for the Flu.
                              I've wondered the same thing about the tracking of this and the flu. Are we going to have lines of cars to get a swab shoved down our throats now, despite having a vaccine?

Comment

Working...
                              X