Fishing trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fishing trip

I would like to put together a coastal fishing trip using wave runners. I have a pair and willing to let someone use the other. I was hoping to get a group that would like to fish a variety of locations, coastal Texas & Louisiana as well as offshore, depending on season.
    Right now I would like to get to the coast and catch some fish, if someone is interested or has any idea/advice please reply.
    Thanks
    Bert

Apparently this is in the firearms section, can this be moved?

Comment

Sounds like fun. There’s a guy in Seadrift that fishes off his. Gets to the spots way faster than anyone lol. Goes out for a couple hours and flys back to the house when he’s done. I think seadoo makes a fishing jet ski now but it’s crazy expensive.

Comment

I a modified an ice chest with rod holders, it mounts on the back deck. I will post pics tomorrow

Comment

Have fun, Bert!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BigDraw View Post
            I would like to put together a coastal fishing trip using wave runners. I have a pair and willing to let someone use the other. I was hoping to get a group that would like to fish a variety of locations, coastal Texas & Louisiana as well as offshore, depending on season.
            Right now I would like to get to the coast and catch some fish, if someone is interested or has any idea/advice please reply.
            Thanks
            Bert
            Don’t have a wave runner but I’m down like Charlie Brown!

Comment

Come on Stephanie, I can pick you up on the way! Hope the back is doing better

Comment

I would also like to see about a group running out to the chandelier islands

Comment

IDE e all over that!! I don’t have a boat/ski but would love to find some oil rigs and jump in and spear some fish. Rig diving/fishing is where it’s at in my books. I’ll follow thread.

Comment

Anyone interested in meeting up within the next weeks?

Comment

Originally posted by BigDraw View Post
                      Come on Stephanie, I can pick you up on the way! Hope the back is doing better

Let me get my work schedule figured out and I’ll text you later this week. I don’t have ANYYYYY saltwater gear but did buy the combo license!

LETS GO!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have plenty of salt gear

Comment

What part of the TX coast you thinking?

Comment

I’m open, I saw the fishing report for rockport being red hot right now. I would like to meet up with someone that has a good knowledge of an area. I know rockport and west bay fairly well, but haven’t fished those areas in years.

Comment

Here is my fishing rig, I mounted 2 rod holder on the back of the ice chest, plus there is a bunch of storage in the front compartment. I’m ready to go!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X