Tattoos of TBH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
    Pineywoods, I must admit... I never hated tattoos, but I never understood why someone would get ink all over their body and mess with what god gave ya.....

Until I was 54 yrs. old....

We lost our grandson after he was born.
    It was devastating to my family.

My best friend of 53 yrs. who has some ink, had Parkers initials added out of respect for my daughter.

I was so touched, I did the same. So I can remember baby Parker every day.

I will never question someone for getting ink again.

RIP Parker james Thresher
    I am so sorry for your loss. That's a great tribute to your Grandson.

Comment

Starting of my western hunting sleeve, theme is well western hunting. The three arrows represent my kids, one for each of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice artwork. Thanx for sharing

Comment

Already been down this road

Comment

Here's mine. My only tattoo. No story behind it, I wanted this and got it.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
              I am so sorry for your loss. That's a great tribute to your Grandson.

Thank you sir.

It’s amazing how our attitude changes as we get older.

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post

Why are you always such a smart *** on here? It makes me want to change my screen name so people don’t get us confused sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

^right on you Joe meteorite and I’m Joe dirt

Comment

Pineywoods, I like the Tats, but the shoes now that is another story!

Comment

Pappa Bear and his two cubs. I love the mountains and the pines and sage so I had ten put in. I also have a caveman hunter that is very similar to the old addicted to the outdoors logo. Basically....feel like I was hardwired to be a hunter and that it comes from somewhere in my ancient ancestry.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

Couple of those are actually rather creative and well done. I have zero tatt's.......but I do have two fraternity brands! That hurt enough for me.

Comment

Originally posted by SB09 View Post
                          Should be pretty close to a finished product on mine this coming Sunday. I'll post pics after the session.

Question for you though Pineywoods... What would you say the pain scales of your arm would be? What is most sensitive? What is least sensitive?
                          Are those burn scars below the art work?

Comment

Originally posted by White Falcon View Post
                            Pineywoods, I like the Tats, but the shoes now that is another story!
                            Lol. I didn’t have any pics of shoes. I'm from East Tx...I was probably barefoot

Comment

Originally posted by SaintBlaise View Post
                              Are those burn scars below the art work?
                              They're to create the illusion that the skin is ripping open, exposing the art underneath. Everything around the tattoo is very fresh and inflamed. That's what we were working on that day the picture was taken.

Comment

All 3 of these represent my kids. My son's first kill with a bow was a boar, so I got the boar head, and the date hidden in there on which he killed it. My daughters favorite animal is a rabbit. So I had her pick from a selection of 5 designs. She picked my favorite one as her favorite. Her initials are in the antler of the jack-a-lope. Then the 3 arrows represent all of my kids. The scripture is fittings. All of my kids birthdates are on the arrow shafts in roman numerals.
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by da_pepper; 11-25-2020, 10:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X