Danish Mask Study

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Danish Mask Study

Y'all hear about the Danish mask study? Probably not....it is being censored like everything else.

The CDC, prior to changing its position on universal mask-wearing, had previously cited 10 randomized controlled trials that showed "no significant reduction in influenza transmission with the use of face masks." Now, the CDC and other elite institutions would have us believe that coronavirus is somehow different. The Danes were the first to actually study the effect of large-scale universal mask-wearing specifically against the spread of COVID-19.

The Danish study published this week in the Annals of Internal Medicine found that a "recommendation to wear a surgical mask when outside the home among others did not reduce, at conventional levels of statistical significance, incident [COVID-19] infection compared with no mask recommendation."

Among 6,000 participants in Denmark, half were told to wear masks and half were not. The researchers found 42 of the participants who were told to wear masks contracted COVID-19, while 53 in the control group got the disease.

Comment

A Danish newspaper reported the mask study had been completed three months ago, but it was rejected by leading three medical journals because the results are controversial.

Comment

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Yep. Saw that this morning.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Mask Facts

GOOD VIDEO WITH LINKS TO CLINICAL EVIDENCE & SUPPLEMENTARY DATA CITED.

Comment

Don't forget this one from the CDC....

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

It's all about instilling fear. A frightened population is easier to control than an informed one.

Comment

its funny because 4-5 months ago people would look at you funny if you were wearing a mask and now it's the other way around. I see it every day when i walk into the office, i'm the only one not wearing a mask not because i'm the only one that doesn't want to but because i'm the only one that isn't afraid to not wear one.

they have accomplished their goal. Fear!

Comment

According to Twitter, the study is disinformation and dangerous for people to find out

Comment

Originally posted by diamond10x View Post
                      According to Twitter, the study is disinformation and dangerous for people to find out

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-danish-study/
                      It's crazy yo .
                      "Buckle Up"

Comment

You don't need a study to realize that 99% of the people you see in public are wearing masks and the infection rate has increased, but don't allow common sense to dictate over fear tactics of course.
                        That and the fact that 90% ish of people that have China Virus wear a mask 100% of the time in public.
                        Hmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by diamond10x View Post

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-danish-study/

Then you know for sure it’s legit then

Twitter and Facebook are the best fact checkers out there
                          If they censor it then it’s true

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
                            Then you know for sure it’s legit then

Twitter and Facebook are the best fact checkers out there
                            If they censor it then it’s true

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                            Exactly why I posted it

Comment

Working...
                            X