Swat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Swat

We used to call those Jamaican Jams. I've rammed on a door until I was so worn out I didn't think I could swing the ram again. Move to the hinge side and start pounding. It's the only way.

Comment

lol

Comment

Thanks for that, needed a laugh today!

Comment

Smh. . . .

Comment

I really don't know how many operations I've taken part in, but I've never seen anything like that... not even in training with new guys. I really just don't have any words to describe what I just saw there..... it's just......... sad. I feel bad for those guys. Somebody on that "team" is bound to be killed....likely by one of his own teammate's.

It's like someone handed a group of civilians a bunch of tactical gear, gave them no chance to train or even search YouTube for "Dynamic Entry", and said "Here, take all this stuff and go get that extremely dangerous person out of that house. By the way, he's probably going to try to kill you when you approach the door. Y'all have fun!"
            Last edited by Pullersboy; 03-12-2018, 02:57 PM.

Comment

Is that Broward County swat?

Comment

That is HILLARIOUS!!!

Comment

“Let me just hold this shield to protect from the wall in front of me”
                  “Safety first”
                  “Im hungry, lets get lunch. He will come out eventually”

Hahahaaaa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                    Is that Broward County swat?

Winner....

Looks like they found another barrier just inside the door way.

Comment

I wonder if leaving guns leaned up against a garage door is normal operating procedure. It may be. Just makes it funnier to me for some reason.

Comment

I mean, he could have just broken the glass in the door and reached through to unlock it?

Comment

Hillarious!

Comment

Working...
                          X