Broadhead storage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broadhead storage?

What do yall keep all your broadheads stored in when not on tip of your arrow? (Not quiver). Anyone have anything unique? I currently keep mine in one of those plastic plano waterproof clip locking tackle boxes.

What yall keep them in?

Comment

Larger size medicine bottles. Small kids around so I don't have to worry about them.

Comment

Wrap them in paper towels and keep them in my gear boxes.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

I use the packaging no they came in and just stack those in the cabinet.

Comment

MTM Broadhead box. Holds 16 and made in the USA. I have 2 of them.

Comment

I drill a hole in the top of a medicine bottle lid big enough for the threads to go through and secure it with an insert. Then put the lid on the bottle and there is zero contact with anything. I wish I had a pic to explain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I shoot Rage Extreme and they make a storage box for them, I keep mine in that.

Comment

Tackle box I found at bass pro. It’s my “archery survival kit” I have everything from BHs to a fletching jig. Best thing I’ve done for packing around my stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by 4R Daddy View Post
                    I drill a hole in the top of a medicine bottle lid big enough for the threads to go through and secure it with an insert. Then put the lid on the bottle and there is zero contact with anything. I wish I had a pic to explain.

That is smart

Letting them rattle around or going in/out of foam repeatedly dulls them

Comment

Originally posted by 4R Daddy View Post

This is a great idea if you have the space to store them. I have 3 dozen heads at any given time. That would take some space. But for my expensive fixed blade traditional heads this is my new plan.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Old 35mm film canisters...stockpiled some. Now everything is digital for film.

Comment

Broad heads stay on arrows in arrow cases. Trad and compound. Blunts and judo points in trad quiver for storage.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Plano 1311 broad head box

Comment

Plano Style Box for my Rages

Comment

Working...
                              X