Serial bomber in Austin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dave View Post
    I think it's the same thing. You can talk about news all you want. If new information comes out about the situation that's fine. But don't name him, don't post pictures from his facebook page, etc.
    So no to free speech? I get your point just not sure I think it is the right way to handle it. Maybe request but to follow suit of what youtube and Instagram have done recently to hunters and gun owners and just start deleting post you don't like is not very 1st amendment. While I agree with not making him famous I still don't think silencing others is appropriate.

Comment

Thanks Dave...exactly what that evil vato was hoping to achieve I reckon.

Comment

Originally posted by justintyme8303
        "He Who Shall Not Be Named" Authored a Blog in 2012 Called ‘Defining My Stance,’ on Which He Argued Gay Marriage Should Be Illegal & Also Wrote About Abortion, Terrorism, Sex Offender Registration & the Death Penalty
        Tom Riddle had a very diverse group of FB friends for a hard right winger.

Maybe was triggered by his confusion going from a homeschool cocoon into the blueberry of Austin, and wrestling with the fact things aren’t black and white.
        Last edited by Encinal; 03-21-2018, 09:32 AM.

Comment

They just evacuated the same FedEx buiding in Austin has they have found another strange package. Law enforcement also saying still be careful about strange looking packages because they do not know what this guy was doing before he killed himself.

Comment

Communication is a good. I live in south west Austin and there could still be bombs out.

Comment

Fits the profile ...

Comment

Looking like another 15 minutes of fame before flame out

Comment

Originally posted by DarrellS View Post
                  20:1 it's a left leaning individual.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                  Originally posted by Playa View Post
                  I’d take that bet. I don’t think it is
                  Shoulda made that bet...

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
                    So no to free speech? I get your point just not sure I think it is the right way to handle it. Maybe request but to follow suit of what youtube and Instagram have done recently to hunters and gun owners and just start deleting post you don't like is not very 1st amendment. While I agree with not making him famous I still don't think silencing others is appropriate.
                    Yep... it will be interesting to see what they find out bout him.

Comment

I think they are handling this in the best way possible without having to delete completely.

forum rules...

10. We reserve the right to remove any topics we deem inappropriate or disruptive to the discussion forum as a whole. In addition, threads may be deleted simply because a moderator feels that it doesn't add value to the forum. Please note that, from time to time, topics may be removed for being inappropriate even though your individual post in that topic may have been perfectly fine. Please do not feel this reflects badly on you and do not take these actions personally. Furthermore, users may not argue a Moderator/Administrators decision publicly. If you have a question over what is appropriate or a complaint, direct it to a Moderator/Administrator via email. Although Moderator’s/Administrator’s decisions are almost always final, if further clarification is necessary, direct it to Michael . In any case, remember that this forum is brought to you free of charge courtesy of Michael and our sponsors. Both he and the Moderator/Administrators have full-time jobs and families. A reasonable amount of response time should be expected from inquiries.

11. Fundraisers/Raffle/Benefit threads are not allowed unless specifically approved by the Administration.

Comment

they know that if they delete it, there will be 37 more threads about the topic, about the deletion, and then 23 threads after those get whacked about deletion of threads that were deleted...
                        #ModerationByModeration

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                          Fits the profile ...
                          I assume he is a LDS ? The news said something about him not going on "mission " after graduation of high school

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
                            I assume he is a LDS ? The news said something about him not going on "mission " after graduation of high school
                            or a bunch of others....

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
                              I think it said "mission trip" not "mission." I associate "mission" with LDS but "mission trip" with any number of other denominations.

Comment

I agree with you but the 1st protects you from the Government not any privately held online social media platform.

We just forget that here on TBH because we feel we are all like minded for the most part. We like to investigate and find details on things like this then share with each other here in our "private" world.

I think the name could have been removed the other info could have been left and the point still made.

Comment

Working...
                                X