X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daily Bible Portion (Friday)

Daily Bible Portion -6 of 7
    "AND HE ASSEMBLED"

(Weekly Reading>>Exodus 35:1-38:20, 1 Kings 7:13-26, Hebrews 9:1-14)

As believers in Yeshua, if the offering of the Lamb of Yahweh cleansed our soul/consciences, how much more does this understanding encourage us to place any animalistic tenancies, attitudes, characters and offenses that separate us from Him on to the Brazen Altar? Many of us walk around with mindsets that stand in opposition to Yahweh and bring death toward us spiritually and physically. Repenting is a sweet aroma before Yahweh. Turning from our lawless and unrighteous ways restores us back to Him. When we do, Yeshua’s blood covers our sinful ways and clothes us in HIS Righteousness.

2 Corinthians 6:16-7:1 “For we are the temple of the Living Yahweh. As Yahweh has said: ‘I will live with them and walk among them, and I will be their Elohim, and they will be my people. Therefore come out from them and be separate,’ says Yahweh. ‘Touch no unclean thing, and I will receive you. I will be a Father to you, and you will be my sons and daughters,’ says the Lord Almighty. Since we have these promises, dear friends, let us purify ourselves from everything that contaminates body and spirit, perfecting holiness out of reverence for Yahweh.”

Daily Offering - Daily Prayers

The free will animal offerings to Yahweh on the Brazen Altar also coincided with the daily free will offerings of prayer to Yahweh at His appointed times: called the 3rd hour of prayer at 9AM; the 6th hour of prayer at noon, and the 9th hour of prayer at 3 PM. The physical animal sin sacrifice has been permanently fulfilled through Yeshua, but the daily animal offerings have temporarily stopped at this present time, as there is no physical Temple in Jerusalem. Does this mean that the offerings we offer up and daily prayers stop? Do we need a temple to activate these? According to Scripture, the Living Temple is still active as we, believers in the Body of Messiah, represent His Temple today (1 Corinthians 3:16-17).

Daniel 8:13-14 “Then I heard a holy one speaking; and another holy one said to that certain one who was speaking, ‘How long will the vision be, concerning the daily sacrifices and the transgression of desolation, the giving of both the sanctuary and the host to be trampled under foot?’ And he said to me, ‘For two thousand three hundred days; then the sanctuary shall be cleansed.’”

Today, Yeshua’s death has appropriated His Temple to be raised within believers/His Bride. If the temple is standing, the temple services are still active. Yeshua’s death is not a synonym for cessation of the offerings or hours of prayer. On the contrary, they are very much active because Yeshua fulfilled the Law/Torah; therefore it is a privilege to participate in them today.

The times of prayer carry a prophetic quantity for believers, as the prayers of the saints go before Yahweh in His Heavenly Kingdom. All through the Bible we see His people coming before Him at His appointed times to declare His Glory (Numbers 28).

Daniel 6:10 “Now when Daniel knew that the writing was signed, he went home. And in his upper room, with his windows open toward Jerusalem, he knelt down on his knees three times that day ( 9, 12 and 3), and prayed and gave thanks before his God, as was his custom since early days.”

Acts 3:1“Now Peter and John went up together to the temple at the hour of prayer, the ninth hour”

Acts 10:3 “About the ninth hour of the day he saw clearly in a vision an angel of God coming in and saying to him, ‘Cornelius!’”

The Laver - Exodus 38:8

By the time believers have learned the ministry of the Brazen Altar in surrendering their soulish ways they are ready to approach the Laver. The Laver is the renewing of the heart for service before Yeshua. Water is a representation of the cleansing power of the Spirit of Yahweh bringing the redeemed a change in status.

1 Corinthians 2:14 “But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned”.

Exodus 38:8 tells us the Laver was made from the mirrors of the women who served at the entrance to the Tent of Meeting. This would have been a much sought after position. Great care would have been given to their appearance, but vanity would have been behind it. The women learned that the mirrors showed up flaws in the condition of the heart thus in giving over their mirrors it reminded them they were to reflect Yahweh’s beauty, not a beauty of their own making. The Laver is ever a reflection of the purified soul, which reveals the truth behind the Ministry of the Laver.

1 John 5:7-8 “For there are three that testify : the Spirit, the water and the blood and the three are in agreement.”

continues tomorrow...
Working...
X