X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
    thats whats being reported.
    their choice.

I dont buy guns from them anyway...and its rare i buy anything from them.
    Yep me either unless it was discounted like 60 % now I'm just gonna go to academy or eBay!

Comment

I gotta go back & cover my tracks on the thread so apologies if this has been covered.

While I get in the pit of the stomach the reasoning of the age deal, it is all emotional that is entirely not thought out. It's extremely frustrating to me that my fellow brethren are so willingly eating their own after this school shooting. I don't understand how one pitches away liberty with such disregard?? There is nothing magical about being 21 & how can you support your argument unless this plateau is universal?? If 21 is so special, why wouldn't 22 be better for you to be pushing. I guess backing it to 20 would jeopardize X amounts of lives?? Please put this nonsense to rest!!

I sent my son off to college & have no issues with the rules regarding firearm restrictions. It is a conscience understanding on the front end & the right of the school too impose what they see fit on their property.

However, let's decide that my son moved out after HS to pursue a prosperous trade like welding which he excelled & made say $80k/year out of the gates before 20 & bought a home. You are going deny this young man of his liberty to purchase a long gun to defend his home against all thugs including teen gangbangers who obtain them illegally?? Who are you to screw with my son's safety because this rainbow age of 21 conforms to some mystical maturity conveniently tied to curing alcohol issues!! Shame on you and do not tread on my son!!

This is really your argument?? If so, he should not be able to hunt or shoot skeet at the local club alone without me tagging along at the hip too. After all, he cannot own the very gun needed??

If you have kids please search / ask yourself deep inside how in the holy crap while you support the very idea of them now being recognized legal adults leaving the nest after HS graduation to turn their page in life, you still cannot defend your life / property with a firearm because a school shooting in Florida gave me the warm & fuzzy's turning 21 was safer for the greater good.

Beyond jacked up.

Comment

I work at Dicks currently, they quit selling AR's after sandy hook. However, field and stream stores, which are connected with Dicks sporting goods, are the ones who decided to stop selling them yesterday. I had to take all AR accessories including Mags, Slings, Sights, etc. of the shelves. I even had to take the 5.11 Tactical patches that say "Come and Take It" off the wall as well! What kind of sissified world do we live in now...

Comment

Dick’s Sporting Goods

Originally posted by Fish-n-Hunt17 View Post
          I work at Dicks currently, they quit selling AR's after sandy hook. However, field and stream stores, which are connected with Dicks sporting goods, are the ones who decided to stop selling them yesterday. I had to take all AR accessories including Mags, Slings, Sights, etc. of the shelves. I even had to take the 5.11 Tactical patches that say "Come and Take It" off the wall as well! What kind of sissified world do we live in now...

Everyone needs a job but I would tell them to pound sand and walk out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
            Just saw an email from dicks. I unsubscribed and left them a comment of why. My response was because they are discontinuing the sale of AR15 to law abiding citizens
            same thing here.

Comment

Didn't shop there before....definitely will never give them any of my money

Comment

Originally posted by 1shot View Post
                I thought they stopped years ago
                They did. It's their Field and Stream stores that are now no longer carrying them. They won't be clearanced. Shipped back.

Comment

I just sent ****'s this on their twitter. My first ever tweet. LOL. I am sure they won't respond.... crickets.

"Put your money where your mouth is. Stop selling ALL guns & ALL ammo. Cho, aged 23, killed 32 & wounded 17 others at Virginia Tech with a .22 & a 9mm handgun. Where is your policy for those victims? Stop selling it ALL otherwise your're just hypocrites."

Comment

This is why I am glad I am an FFL, I don't have to buy from people like this or pay their really high prices.

Comment

Originally posted by kcmarullo View Post
                      This is why I am glad I am an FFL, I don't have to buy from people like this or pay their really high prices.
                      Sooo, you're saying you can get me a deal?

Comment

Lets take a look a what the 18 to 21 year old's gave there country for your freedom during Vietnam. Out of 58,200 casualties 17-21 years old 83% of Marine enlisted casualties, 65% of Army enlisted casualties, and nearly 70% of all enlisted casualties were 21 or under.
                        Now you tell me we want to terminate that age group from being able to purchase a long gun.... I guess you don't get it !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                          Sooo, you're saying you can get me a deal?
                          Stole my question you...you gun lover you.

Comment

Originally posted by kcmarullo View Post
                            Can we be bestest buddies?

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
                              Same
                              add me to the list

Comment

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X