No announcement yet.

UPS Lost my Rifle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its the sellers responsibility to file lost claim. Seller should refund your money or send replacement. I know because we have been thru this a couple of times with UPS sending Gunbroker sales out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Kurdawg View Post
      Just had a Muzzle loader sent to me thru USPS was travking it because signature required had wife waiting in the house so she wouldnt miss it mail is delivered around 3:30 every day dam lazy driver just put a missed you slip in our mail box instead of coming to the door and knocking to deliver it. Had to go to post office and pick it up.
      USPS been doing that a lot lately. Even in office buildings, they'll just put the slip in the box in the mail room instead of coming upstairs. Then I have to drive to the post office. 😡

Comment

Originally posted by Kurdawg View Post
        Just had a Muzzle loader sent to me thru USPS was travking it because signature required had wife waiting in the house so she wouldnt miss it mail is delivered around 3:30 every day dam lazy driver just put a missed you slip in our mail box instead of coming to the door and knocking to deliver it. Had to go to post office and pick it up.
        We live 8 miles out of town and get this pretty regular with UPS. Wife was expecting a delivery yesterday ( signature required on delivery), we were home all day and I was working outside when wife comes out and says she just got a text from UPS that they were sorry they missed us and would try again on Monday . Bunch of BS....:

Comment

I'd bet it wasn't lost but rather stolen. UPS is the worst.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffpg View Post
            You have to go back on the seller.

It’s their responsibility to get the rifle to you, not yours.

Any dealings with the shipper is their duty.

Stand your ground on this, all the way.
            This^^^

My guess is UPS person stole it. They hire a lot of temps this time of year.

Comment

As many as grabagun sells & ships, they should know exactly how to handle. Get with them and have them ship you another one or refund.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jeffpg View Post
                You have to go back on the seller.

It’s their responsibility to get the rifle to you, not yours.

Any dealings with the shipper is their duty.

Stand your ground on this, all the way.
                I’ll give them a call Monday to see how they want to handle this. Thanks

Comment

Stand your ground, they will take for ever if they can't find it, they will for ever to pay you for it.Always request signature required for delivery

Comment

Contact the ATF. They will not play around with this. Contact them now if you haven't already. They like to know where guns are. And also put the ownus on the retailer. Demand a replacement. I mean DEMAND a replacement or a full refund.

My guess is that someone in Conroe has a new gun. If it was scanned there, it WAS there.

And, never use UPS. The only bow I have ever received damaged during transit came from UPS. It had been hit so hard it broke one of the limbs.

Comment

Issue a chargeback on your credit card for Product not received. The bank will give you your money back. It is not your responsibility to track this gun down. It is the sellers. Get money and buy another one from somewhere else..

Comment

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
                        Issue a chargeback on your credit card for Product not received. The bank will give you your money back. It is not your responsibility to track this gun down. It is the sellers. Get money and buy another one from somewhere else..
                        Why not work with the seller before issuing a chargeback?

Comment

GAG should make it right. Good guys there.

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
                            Why not work with the seller before issuing a chargeback?

I'm assuming since it's been so long that hes already talk to them. That's why I said to issue a chargeback

Comment

Seller issue

Comment

Did it get replaced with brake pads?! (An old thread of mine). From experience, it's the sellers responsibility, not yours. It should of been insured by them. If all else fails, tell your credit card company that you never received the product and they'll get you your money back.

Comment

Working...
                                X