No announcement yet.

Sonora 2016-2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally seeing some new bucks. One of the guys got this nice 8 with a drop this morning.

Comment

Nice

Comment

Sweet!!! I saw deer. Axis. Turkeys and illegals yesterday eve. First time for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My son was fortunate to get a chance on this 6 1/2-7 1/2 yr old 6 point last weekend on Texas Youth Hunt. Saw lots of bucks but we were limited to 6 points or less.

Comment

Pops stuck his best archery deer yesterday evening. A nice 8pt my son and I passed at Thankgiving cause he was after him!!

Comment

Nice bucks!

Comment

Heading west in the AM ! Staying till Monday ! Good luck everybody !

Comment

Good looking deer guys! Congrats!
                  I'll be headed out to Edwards county on Sunday for a 5 day hunt. Rut is usually in full swing at my ranch at this time of year.

Comment

Good looking bucks! We are heading that way Saturday. Looking forward to being there for 6 days. Looks like it's going to be a cold week.

Comment

Any news coming out of Sonora. Heading up Monday for the cold weather!! Bucks still chasing?

Comment

Headed west in the morn. Filling doe tags and spending some time with my son. Wish us luck.

Comment

Originally posted by LWR2 View Post
                          Headed west in the morn. Filling doe tags and spending some time with my son. Wish us luck.
                          Good luck. Me and my boy are headed to do the same but gonna wait till Tuesday to head out. Gotta let it heat up a little, his skinny little butt can't take that bitter cold. We're looking to whack some does and culls ourselves!

Comment

Headed out tomorrow myself, staying until Friday. My trophy tag is filled but I'm after a nice mature 8 or a cull. Looking forward to seeing how everyone does this week.

Comment

Sonora 2016-2017

Dropped this el heffe chasing a doe last Saturday

Comment

I decided to make a hunt with my brother this weekend at our Sonora lease. We get in the stand at 3:05, and at 3:15 he looks out his side window and says "dude, look at this buck coming in." One look in the binos and I was yelling at him to get his gun out the window! Buck came in and started eating hand corn at 50 yards. He blasted him with his 2506, killing his biggest buck ever. Taped out at 20" inside. Still have to score him.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20161217_155621.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	77.1 KB
ID:	24477184
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	20161217_155536.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	76.1 KB
ID:	24477185

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by solocam_aggie; 12-19-2016, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X