Continued prayers!

Comment

Prayers up

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

Comment

Continued prayers going up!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Well still sitting here in the hospital and they are still pumping me full of meds that they hope to reverse this issue. So far it seems to be working and things are going good. Thanks for the support.

Comment

Prayers up for you man....

Comment

Man, you must be bored out of your mind!! I know I would be... but kind of scary at the same time!! My prayer for you is that your kidney will settle down and accept its new body and become a true and natural part of you. Indeed the God we serve is able...

Comment

Prayers sent to the top bud

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                  Man, you must be bored out of your mind!! I know I would be... but kind of scary at the same time!! My prayer for you is that your kidney will settle down and accept its new body and become a true and natural part of you. Indeed the God we serve is able...
                  Yeah going a little stir crazy but, when I'm not hooked up to the IV they give me space to roam. So, I can get free if nothing else go out for a little but, then it's usually right back to my room. But, the Nurses are always good to be around and I got some good ones looking after me. Lucky me!!!! God bless them cause I know I can be a bear at times.
                  Thanks for the prayers.

Comment

Prayers sent. Sound like you are getting better!

Comment

Sent

Comment

Prayer sent

Comment

Praying.

Comment

Having some good nurses looking after you is a great throng. Having some good looking nurses after you would be cool too! [emoji2]
                            Keep the faith. Do what they tell you and spend some knee time. Praying God makes that kidney one with you . . .

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Keeping my sanity is the hardest part, can't really go anywhere but around the Hospital and even then they are keeping a close eye on me. Doctors said that the numbers are coming down just not as fast as they had hoped but, I'm not giving up yet.

On a Faith side of it I'm questioning myself as if I failed God in some way, I considered myself a Faithful man and try to live by what God has planned for me but, have I not done right and is this another test of my Faith?? Thanks again for all the Prayers. Ken

Comment

Prayers up amigo!

Comment

Working...
                                X