Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
    Blue

Movie Theater. 6 check out lines selling $4 drinks and $8 popcorn and 2 dorm size refrigerators with longnecks. I would wager 50% of the customers are not of drinking age.
    Come to the movie theater I run! I'm about as 2A friendly as it gets...just be sure and stop by my office to talk guns

Comment

Originally posted by AxisAddict View Post
      Come to the movie theater I run! I'm about as 2A friendly as it gets...just be sure and stop by my office to talk guns

Dude it’s hard enough to get me to the local movie, I dang sure ain’t driving to Kerrville!

Comment

Brother you know it's a ploy to avoid the ugly 06 sign & pacify some crybaby or they would comply correctly.

I hope you force the 06 eye sore or remove the bogus 51!!

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
          Brother you know it's a ploy to avoid the ugly 06 sign & pacify some crybaby or they would comply correctly.

I hope you force the 06 eye sore or remove the bogus 51!!

Oh I will push it.

Comment

Originally posted by Japeatr View Post
            the funniest one is the Admirals Club in DFW airport has 51% all over the place. But you are inside the secured area of the airport terminal.
            For Air Marshalls, maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
              For Air Marshalls, maybe?
              Air Marshals are good to go anywhere. They do notify before getting on planes though. I had one boarding in front of me last month imprinting like it was no ones business. It was pretty funny. He must have been new.

Comment

Businesses can put up whatever signage they want. It could have been just for decoration. If there are LTC concerns then the TABC permit/license would determine the type of establishment that it is. The permit must be posted where it is viewable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JCSO9530 View Post
                  Businesses can put up whatever signage they want. It could have been just for decoration. If there are LTC concerns then the TABC permit/license would determine the type of establishment that it is. The permit must be posted where it is viewable.

This is false when it comes to TABC signage.

Comment

Originally posted by Outbreaker View Post
                    This is false when it comes to TABC signage.

Only if they a licensed premis. If they aren’t, then the TABC has no regulatory authority. That’s why the license or permit will dictate the signage that must be posted.

Comment

Only if they a licensed premis. If they aren’t, then the TABC has no regulatory authority. That’s why the license or permit will dictate the signage that must be posted.

The whole purpose of this thread was about 51% signage in TABC regulated establishments. NOT interior decorating. I stand behind my statement.

You made it sound like a non 51% establishment could place a 51% sign as a "Decoration" and this is patently false.......and illegal.

Comment

What is the best way of reporting?

I’m not going to argue in a public forum about legal issues but if you’d like for me to refer you to the appropriate office please feel free to private message me. If it’s in my jurisdiction I’d be more than happy to check it out for you sir.

Comment

Blue

Movie Theater. 6 check out lines selling $4 drinks and $8 popcorn and 2 dorm size refrigerators with longnecks. I would wager 50% of the customers are not of drinking age.
                          Agree!!! Not a chance.

Comment

Online report must of worked, all signage is gone.

Comment

So if they aren’t they can hang a fake sign and be good? Is that what you’re saying?

Comment

Originally posted by Japeatr View Post
                                the funniest one is the Admirals Club in DFW airport has 51% all over the place. But you are inside the secured area of the airport terminal.
                                Safety net to catch the ones tht slip through security

Comment

Working...
                                X