• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wish I had a spot. Sounds like a great time

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
      got it
      Didn't know if you were on here... thought you were still out on the ranch!

thanks

Comment

Jump in Gene... some of the guys never paid their $50.00 to hold their spot.

Comment

I will if theres a spot. Where do I sign up?

Comment

I'm in.. money will go tonight.. I only dropped out so some of the new Trad folks could go.. then they mostly backed out..

Comment

Well, I sent my deposit a while back. Thought I was going to miss it for work...but have moved onto another position. Am I still in? Would LOVE to go, especially to learn from some of you veteran trad hunters.

Comment

The hunt starts Feb 17th a Friday, and ends on Sunday the 19th

meangene, you know I would love to have you brother, but there is a list. I will put you on it, but I have to wait and see. Brain was keeping a list of who asked first, and I am trying to honor that.

There are three or four who said they were in, but have never sent in the money or said they were out for sure. I am giving them a few more days to speak up, before giving away the spots. After this weekends hunt I will try and nail down the last few spots so that folks can make plans.

There are 14 stands, but I was going to try and hold at least one back, in case something happened and I just had to move somebody.

Comment

The list so far

Larry Harris
                  Ron Melonie
                  Bisch
                  ENW
                  TWP
                  Ol' Man

One Way and Cooper have said they are mailing in

If you think you are going and are not on this list...SPEAK UP

Comment

Chunky,

If there are any openings, I am in. I saw something about this a while back and I thought it was full up. I would love to go and shoot with the pros. If there're no openings, can I make the donation and hang with you guys and gals mid-day and shoot 3D's? I would like to meet my new internet friends sooner than later.

Thanks,
                    Ben

Comment

Buff should have my deposit via PayPal..

Comment

put me on the list and will see what happens...worst case I am there to hang out Saturday!

Comment

Sweet! Fired up.

Comment

Gene, you need in. BRING THAT SELFBOW!!!

Comment

Sounds like fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Meloni View Post
                                Man, getting more excited with every post.
                                Same here bro!

Originally posted by caughtandhobble View Post
                                Chunky,

If there are any openings, I am in. I saw something about this a while back and I thought it was full up. I would love to go and shoot with the pros. If there're no openings, can I make the donation and hang with you guys and gals mid-day and shoot 3D's? I would like to meet my new internet friends sooner than later.

Thanks,
                                Ben
                                Chunky said you can hang out and shoot 3D for free! Even if you don't get a hunting spot come on out, it will be a great time for sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X