Impromptu Weekend LIVE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Impromptu Weekend LIVE!!!

I was kind of on the fence about heading up the the lease in the Panhandle this weekend simply because it’s hard to justify an 8hr drive by yourself for 4 hunts.

Well, it’s been a rough week at work. 2 guys were sent home, I’d lost my best guy back to his old job last week, and that left me with one really good hand, a brand new guy, and a really good borrowed hand for this morning. By 5:30am everyone except the brand new guy called and said they’re very sick with flu like symptoms. I just did a 5,000mg shot of Vitamin C and will be saying a prayer for the boys. I walked back in and I’m currently packing up to get some north with it. 6 hunts is TOTALLY worth it! I’m also kind of semi quarantining from the wife and kiddos incase we’re all infected with the Chinese AIDS.

Weather doesn’t look awesome and the cameras have been pretty boring but both of those can change at the drop of a hat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck Steve!

Comment

Good luck man! Hopefully China doesn’t ruin your weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
        Good luck man! Hopefully China doesn’t ruin your weekend.

I currently feel fine and if I’m gonna be sick it might as well be in the deer stand lol. Loading up the truck now, should be on the road by 7:45

Comment

Good luck! I’d be doing the exact same thing!

Comment

Do it!

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
              I currently feel fine and if I’m gonna be sick it might as well be in the deer stand lol. Loading up the truck now, should be on the road by 7:45
              stop by Diboll High School and kidnap me on your way out

Comment

Be careful on that long drive. Looking forward to following along.

Comment

Chinese AIDS!! lmao

Comment

I didnt figure youd head to the land of Yankee but good luck either way

Comment

Oh this is going to be interesting, Jooger's "live" hunts always are.

Comment

If you have the Rona you'll have some awesome deer stand naps! lol

Comment

These weekends turn into greatness sometimes. Good luck bud.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Atta boy Steve!! Go get 'em! I'll be followin' along! Bout time you show'd up here and got a hunt thread goin'!! Good luck on shootin' one them "northern" derras! I hear they's mighty tasty when they're fat on wheat!

Comment

Go gettum Steve!

Comment

Working...
                              X