Views:	1
Size:	69.3 KB
ID:	25215487

Click image for larger version

Name:	HOTTT.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	72.3 KB
ID:	25215488

Noticed time was off, but it has done it before. Then I noticed the temp on 1 pic being 136 so I got to looking and I knew it was hot recently but

BTW it had several pics in the night/morning around 70 which was probably accurate a few days.

Camera is not in direct sun either

Gonna melt.

Comment

Chunk it into the decoy camera box.

please excuse brevity and dictation errors.

Comment

My Strikeforce will do that if it's really cold or hot outside. This past winter, it had negative temps on there when it was only in the 20s.

Comment

Giving ol River rat a run for his money are we [emoji23]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Getting a little warm in Lindale huh

Comment

Turn off, take card out, pull battery tray.
              Turn on and let sit 5-10 minutes.
              Inside battery compartment is a little black button. Use knife or small screw driver to hold down the button for 10 seconds.
              Turn off, replace card and battery tray. Turn on and reprogram.
              This is a hard reset and will take care of a lot of issues. I just did it on two of mine - one worked and one still wont hold date/time, but it does continue to take pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Dudley View Post
                Turn off, take card out, pull battery tray.
                Turn on and let sit 5-10 minutes.
                Inside battery compartment is a little black button. Use knife or small screw driver to hold down the button for 10 seconds.
                Turn off, replace card and battery tray. Turn on and reprogram.
                This is a hard reset and will take care of a lot of issues. I just did it on two of mine - one worked and one still wont hold date/time, but it does continue to take pics.
                Might try that tomorrow

Comment

^^ man I got 1 I wish tried that with and another I will.

Comment

Must be global warming.

Comment

I had one fritz out on me finally guess I need to keep an eye out for a sale to come across, I sure did like the pics/vids from this one. I need to just replace all of mine, but one at a time will have to do

Comment

No doubt I am a tightwad and I will buy ANY brand, especially when I can get them for $25 ea (last 3 WGI) since I run them at the house.

If I was going to run cameras on a lease that was hours away I would be running Brownings with Moultries a close second.

Last time I used their customer service I was well taken care of too

Comment

Originally posted by alien_scones View Post
                          Chunk it into the decoy camera box.
                          Becouse the temp is wrong? Yall using these things for temp readings or wildgame photographs?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                            Becouse the temp is wrong? Yall using these things for temp readings or wildgame photographs?
                            I rarely ever look at temp

Time I would prefer accurate so I can pattern hogs or deer

As long as it keeps taking pics I am good though. When it stops all together then it will go in a decoy pile or be donated to some TBH member to use as a decoy to catch a thief, trespasser etc

I finally found the reset button on it and got everything back like it should be, set it back out where it w and will check it in a week or so

Comment

I have two Browning cameras. I think the temps I get are probably pretty accurate. Not for the outside temp, but the temp of the sensor and or camera. My camera that is pointing at the water trough, can show 75 degrees at night and in the morning, till a little after sun up. Then by 10:00 to 11:00 it's up to 90 something degrees. Then by 1:00 it's usually over 100 degrees. Then by 3:30 in the afternoon, it's up to about 118 degrees. Then between 4:30 and 5:30, is when it hits the highest numbers, it will typically get up to 122, to 128 degrees. I think I have seen up in the 130s a few times. I don't think it's a very accurate indication of the outside temps, at times. I am pretty sure it's pretty accurate for the temp of the camera it's self. My camera that sees upwards of 130 degree temps, is pointed west. In the afternoon, the sun is pointing right at it. In the morning the tree, it is attached to, is blocking the direct sun light.

The other Browning camera, is aimed at the feeder and is on the east side of another oak tree. So it gets direct sunlight in the morning. It never indicates over 114 degree temps, that I can remember.
                              Last edited by RifleBowPistol; 07-05-2020, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X